Turn Off Ads?

Thread: RiverFront Club Info

RiverFront Club Info

Ive got seats to the april 6th game and they include passes to get into the riverfront club. I dont know anything about it though and was wondering if any of you guys have eaten there, and know what its like and more importantly what it cost? Thanks.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: RiverFront Club Info

It's pretty pricey ($15-20 entrees, I think) but reasonably good food. It's a really weird way to watch a bball game though. I was glad to have done it, in my quest to sit everywhere in the stadium at least once. But I wouldn't do it again. For my money, I like to grab some grub in the 4192 club (to which you likely have access and in which you have tons of food options) and go sit with the people. That's baseball.
    I have a love-hate relationship with Albert Pujols. Mostly hate.

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/b...front_club.jsp

FWIW, it says: "Your Riverfront Club pass does not allow access to FSN Ohio Club 4192."

I've eaten there before a game and when they were out of town at a special event. Good food, nice view of the field (for an outfield restaurant), but I thought I remembered it being even more expensive than the previous poster mentioned. (I thought at the time it was a single price buffet on the order of $35 or $40 per person.) It was fun to do but I wouldn't go again . . . just more of a one-time novel thing for me.

Old Red Guard Reject

April 6th is probably cold, so a good day for the restaurant I guess. I was there for "Sunday Brunch" I believe two seasons ago and I was thinking it was a buffet for $20 per. I think the dinner buffet was $26 at the time. I thought the food was good, but not for the price (even at GABP). Machine Room or 4192 is a better option with a better "ballpark" atmosphere. Just my .02, have fun though!
    If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

I(heart)Freel---you mentioned your quest to sit in everywhere in GABP at least once...have you been to the Scout Seats or Diamond Seats yet??? What is that experience like?? I want to try it once...but have been scared off because of the cost...

Old Red Guard Reject

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan1966 View Post
    I(heart)Freel---you mentioned your quest to sit in everywhere in GABP at least once...have you been to the Scout Seats or Diamond Seats yet??? What is that experience like?? I want to try it once...but have been scared off because of the cost...
    I have been lucky enough to sit in the Scout Seats twice. Once with a friend whose company had the seats as season tickets and he somehow got his hands on them and another time from a scalper on the second game of last season when it was snowing . Scout seats have access to the private concession/hangout area "Scouts Alley" which was nice on a cold day. Plus, the concession lines are non-existent and the restrooms very clean. You also can head up to Club 4192 if you want. I wouldn't recommend using the in-seat waiter service unless you want to wait a few innings for your order and tip the waiter. Much faster to head underneath to Scout's Alley and just pick it up there. We paid $30 per ticket from the scalpers and I would do it every game I go to if they would sell them for that. It's a great, great view. Arroyo and Lilly were pitching and to see the break on the ball as the batter sees it is pretty amazing. Roy Oswalt was going in the other game I watched.
    If you ain't first, you're last! - Ricky Bobby

Yea... I've had the pleasure to sit in the Diamonds at least once a season since 2003. In fact, my first time was that exhibition game against in the Indians before Opening Day 2003.

They are as advertised: pretty freakin amazing. And the buffet in the Diamond Club is to die for. Plus all the drinks you can handle, all included with the ticket.

I've also enjoyed a game from the Frontdeck Patio, from club seats, from Machine Room, even from the owners suite (that's a long, fun story).

The only area I really have left (I think) is the Steamboat Deck thingie.

If I'm paying, I still say the moon deck in right field is my favorite spot. If I'm not paying, well, how can you turn down a Diamond?
    I have a love-hate relationship with Albert Pujols. Mostly hate.

Turn Off Ads?