Here is a rough framework for the Red's positional depth. After yesterday's announced moves the picture clears significantly.
There are some known issues with the chart but its a starting point:
1. Its possible I missed someone and some spots are pretty iffy.
2. Juan Castro won't be the AAA utility IF
3. Todd Frazier starting out in AA is probably unlikely even if I would do that with him.
4. Lots of questions about SS and 3B with many players but maybe not all ready for the levels where the openings are.
5. Some players play multiple positions (Rosales, Griffin, probably FRazier, Soto and Valaika) and are listed at the spot that fits best
Anyhow, its a start, and feel free to chime in with corrections, ommissions and disagreements.
Code:Pos Cin AAA AA A+ A- Rookie+ Rookie 1B Votto A. Phillips T. Guttierez Parker McKennon Rimes 2B B. Phillips A. Green De Jesus Turner Kendrick Baker SS Gonzalez Janish Jo. Castro Eymann Cozart Kuo Kahaulelio 3B Encarnacion Rosales Frazier Francisco Waring Soto LF Dunn Dorn Cumberland Heisey Menchaca Pennial Bastardo CF Bruce Dickerson Strait Stubbs K. Jones Reed Oliveras RF Griffey Fiorentino Henry Holden Maunus M. Jones Brown C Ross Hanigan Tatum Esquer Long Mesoraco Denove 4OF Hopper Gil Szymanski Kainer Phipps G. Cabrera R. Crosby U Freel (Multi) J.Cabrera (Mul) Griffin (Mul) Valaika (IF) Bartles (3B) Mendez (3B) Pullen U Hatteberg (1B) Barker (1B) Piepkorn (1B) Meade ( C) Louwsma (1B) Feiner (SS) Wideman ( C) IF Keppinger Ju. Castro Anderson Tordi (SS) A. Cabrera (SS) Gauldron Moreta (SS) C Javy Colina Kroski Rodriguez Bour Cech Waller