Got my seat location in the mail today with season ticket renewal billing. Very happy with my new location. View level infield box directly behind home plate, Row A (ballpark now uses letters instead of numbers for rows). With only 4 years of seniority, I'm really pleased. Knowing how problematic the Bengals reseating was, I'm wondering if others are relatively happy with their assignments.
For those buying individual tickets or packages later, here are some location details you may be interested in:
1) As you face the field, seat #1 will always be on the aisle to the left
2) Front row is "A", but you might have better seats than you think in certain sections where the first row is...
107 and 108 begin with Row T
109 and 120-121, and 137 begin with Row M
110 and 115-119, 127-131 Begin with Row F
136 begins with Row E
138 begins with Row R
139 begins with Row X
408 and 409 begin with Row J
3) You may be under cover in event of bad weather...
Sections 102-105, Rows K-P under cover
Sections 107-112, Rows HH-OO under cover
Sections 120-121, Rows EE-FF under cover
Sections 127-137, Rows FF-OO under cover
Sections 409-418, Rows P-Q under cover
4) Reds dugout on first base side
5) Reds bullpen behind right field wall, visitor bullpen behind center field wall
6) All seats in GAB will be a minimum of 19" wide
7) Season tickets INCLUDE the two pre-season exhibition games with the Cleveland Indians March 29th and 30th
That's the only interesting information with the renewal forms.