Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All But One...so far

Re: All But One...so far

It's pretty fun to think about the amount of talent that will be on the OSU D next season, let alone the whole team. I firmly believe the coaches need to come up with a better system to utilize the talent, and hope they do.

Just a quick off the top of my head list of the players coming back for next year.

DE - Wilson, Rose, Heyward, Barrow, Gibson (think late in Wisconsin game)

DT - Worthington, Larimore, Denlinger,Abdallah

LB - Animal, Freeman, Homan, Terry, Rolle, Gibson

DB - Washington, Jenkins, Coleman, Russell, Chekwa, O'Neal

Scary.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Aww, that's great news! Wow, OSU is only losing one junior guy to the draft this year. That's quite the contrast from last year! I'm looking forward to seeing the awesome Buckeye team next season.

That defense does look scary! Wow.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Who's going to play quarterback?

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Anyone but Boeckman

Best case scenario will be a Boeckman/Pryor combo similar to
    the Leak/Tebow combo of two years ago. Worst Case will be Boeckman with Henton getting some looks in certain scenarios.

Hasn't Pryor all but committed to Michigan?

Hasn't Pryor all but committed to Michigan?
    Depends on the day. He is going to play this all the way out til signing day. With Mallet transfering it looks pretty obvious that UM should be the choice but so called experts keep saying they hear he is still learning toward OSU. After seeing the way Boeckman played in the NT game he might be thinking he can get playing time at OSU faster than he ever imagined.

Quote Originally Posted by cincy jacket View Post
    Depends on the day. He is going to play this all the way out til signing day. With Mallet transfering it looks pretty obvious that UM should be the choice but so called experts keep saying they hear he is still learning toward OSU. After seeing the way Boeckman played in the NT game he might be thinking he can get playing time at OSU faster than he ever imagined.
    True.

Boeckman's play in the NC game is being greatly exagerrated. He did not play bad, most of the passing game problems were that the Buckeyes were only sending out two receivers for max protection, then those two ran gos on the sideline. I think the Bengals could have covered that passing game.

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    Boeckman's play in the NC game is being greatly exagerrated. He did not play bad, most of the passing game problems were that the Buckeyes were only sending out two receivers for max protection, then those two ran gos on the sideline. I think the Bengals could have covered that passing game.
    That along with Boeckman's tendency to underthrow everything are the reason for the passing woes. But that's another story. I saw Pryor in the East/West Army game on NBC a few weeks ago. Man, did he look good. At that time, he had a buckey leaf sticker on his helmet. I'm sure his mind has changed a few times since then though. I just took it as a good sign.
    I'm just like everybody else. I have two arms, two legs and 4,000 hits."

-Pete Rose

Turn Off Ads?