Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MySpace layouts

Re: MySpace layouts

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules View Post
    I would love to see a Jody Shelley layout, from the Columbus Blue Jackets. I have been looking for one forever, but never have been able to find one. If you happen to have anytime to get this done, then THANK YOU so much!
    Shelley layout is up as is the one I made for the Reds. I'm not a huge hockey fan, and I kinda rushed that one. I can do a better one if you let me know what you are looking for.
    Suck it up cupcake.

2. Turn Off Ads?

The only thing that I can say, is that I have white text everywhere, and its a white background, but other than that, its awesome!
    Last edited by Sean_CaseyRules; 01-20-2008 at 08:57 PM. Reason: After looking at it...
    Let's make some noise!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules View Post
    The only thing that I can say, is that I have white text everywhere, and its a white background, but other than that, its awesome!
    hmm. I'll look at it again. Sorry about that.

Try it now.
    Last edited by TRF; 01-21-2008 at 11:15 AM.
    Suck it up cupcake.

Its perfect now! thanks!
    Let's make some noise!

I must have left out a semi colon. glad you like it.
    Suck it up cupcake.

I usto think that some of this programming was really hard. They really make it more complicated than it needs to be though. I just took all of the stupid Reolution Myspace links off of mine. It doesn't take long.

TRF, just wondering if you can do a UC Bearcats basketball one... if you get time. Thanks.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    I usto think that some of this programming was really hard. They really make it more complicated than it needs to be though. I just took all of the stupid Reolution Myspace links off of mine. It doesn't take long.

TRF, just wondering if you can do a UC Bearcats basketball one... if you get time. Thanks.
    Sure! I'll have one posted tonight. Got a preference on a bright or dark look?
    Suck it up cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    Sure! I'll have one posted tonight. Got a preference on a bright or dark look?
    I'm more of a bright person, but either's fine. Thank you very much very much!
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post

Bearcats layout is done. And I made a new Bobby Jack one for my daughter. posted and ready to go. Let me know if it doesn't work though.
    Suck it up cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    Bearcats layout is done. And I made a new Bobby Jack one for my daughter. posted and ready to go. Let me know if it doesn't work though.
    Thanks.
    -LTlabner

hey TRF, what about a layout that has an older Reds logo? Maybe something that has a nostalgic look to it?

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=707

good find. I'll have one up tonight.
    Suck it up cupcake.

Stephenk29, new layout is up. Hope you like it.
    Suck it up cupcake.

good work!
    Got to love Mr. Red

Hey TRF,

want to give a Brandon Phillips layout a try?
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

Turn Off Ads?