Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Bonnaroo Questions

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Back in the Burg, Ohio.
    Posts
    1,331

    Bonnaroo Questions

    I know that I made a thread about this festival last year, but I couldn't find it, so im going to make a new one.

    Does anyone have any "inside" info on when the actual date the artist list is going to be announced? I know its usually late january-february.

    Also, what is it like? I wanna know anything there is to do there, what not to do, I just wanna be prepared for this year. I didn't get to go last year :thumbdown, but I am going this year, DEFINATELY.
    Let's make some noise!

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member Oxilon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    2,133

    Re: Bonnaroo Questions

    Zepplin is supposedly going to be there. And that's reason enough for me to make the trip and go.
    That hit was plenty fair. Atleast by a quarter of an inch.
    -Steve Stone

  4. #3
    Man Pills
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    24,896

    Re: Bonnaroo Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules View Post
    I know that I made a thread about this festival last year, but I couldn't find it, so im going to make a new one.

    Does anyone have any "inside" info on when the actual date the artist list is going to be announced? I know its usually late january-february.

    Also, what is it like? I wanna know anything there is to do there, what not to do, I just wanna be prepared for this year. I didn't get to go last year :thumbdown, but I am going this year, DEFINATELY.
    Smelly hippies.

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,187

    Re: Bonnaroo Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    Smelly hippies.
    I found a drum circle in my back yard yesterday. I've already checked my walls. I would advise everybody to do the same and notify the authorities before this happens.




    Get the Slayer CD ready!



  6. #5
    Please come again pedro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    portland, oregon
    Posts
    14,742

    Re: Bonnaroo Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeinRed View Post
    I found a drum circle in my back yard yesterday. I've already checked my walls. I would advise everybody to do the same and notify the authorities before this happens.




    Get the Slayer CD ready!



    best south park ever!


    Cartman: Mayor! Mayor! It's just as I suspected. The hippies are organizing for a music jam fest!
    Mayor: I know. I signed the permit for it.
    Cartman: You... you what?
    Mayor: I signed the permit allowing them to have their little music fest here. It just might pump some money into the community.
    Cartman: They're hippies, they don't have money! (edit)
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

  7. #6
    Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    11,431

    Re: Bonnaroo Questions

    My advice is to be careful of the drugs. Every year, it gets more mainstream, and as a result, more idiots come to rip people off.

  8. #7
    Member Highlifeman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN
    Posts
    8,694

    Re: Bonnaroo Questions

    I'm so glad I'm not the first one to drop the H word in this thread.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Back in the Burg, Ohio.
    Posts
    1,331

    Re: Bonnaroo Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    My advice is to be careful of the drugs. Every year, it gets more mainstream, and as a result, more idiots come to rip people off.
    Not my type of thing. But thanks for the info, I just love music and a few of my favorite bands have played there the last few years and I would love to see them.
    Let's make some noise!

  10. #9
    breath westofyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    PDX
    Posts
    42,333

    Re: Bonnaroo Questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer View Post
    Smelly hippies.
    Buy lots of T Shirts.

    The US Festival was the bomb... so I hear.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25