Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The continuing adventures of Pacman

The continuing adventures of Pacman

That ol' Pacman got into trouble at a strip club isn't a shocker. My question is, who meets with a divorce lawyer in a strip club?

Reports: Pacman accused of hitting woman in club

ESPN.com news services

Suspended Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones has been accused of hitting a woman in a strip club in the early-morning hours of Jan. 3.

Wanda Jackson, an Atlanta defense attorney, filed a report with Atlanta police against Jones, according to reports out of Georgia and Tennessee. WSB-TV in Atlanta first reported the story on its Web site.

Jones is accused of striking Jackson inside the Body Tap Strip Club. He has neither been arrested nor charged.

According to reports, Jackson is handling a divorce case that involves Jones. On Jan. 3, the two began arguing in the club and Jackson has alleged that Jones punched her in the left eye.

Last April, Jones was suspended by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for the entire 2007 season for his role in inciting a Las Vegas strip club fight that led to a triple shooting last Feb. 19. The shooting left one man paralyzed.

Jones pleaded no contest in early December to a disorderly conduct charge in that case, agreeing to a year of probation, random drug testing, community service and anger management classes.

In mid-December, the NFL rejected an appeal by the players' union on behalf of Jones to have him reinstated for the final two games of the regular season.

At the time of his suspension, one of the changes Jones told Goodell he intended to make was to stay out of clubs and to avoid situations in which he might be compromised. Goodell has said that he has apprised Jones that he will ultimately be judged by his actions, not his words.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The continuing adventures of Pacman

Lifetime ban?

My buddy is a Titans fan and I emailed him this article earlier with a subject line of "Vick looks like a choirboy comared to Pacman" since I am an Atlanta fan.

must be related to Forrest Gump.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Lifetime ban?
    He's more then earned it.
    Go Gators!

Pacman's head lawyer is a regular on one of the local (Atlanta) sports radio stations. He'll usually answer questions about Pacman, so tomorrow should be an interesting listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Pacman's head lawyer is a regular on one of the local (Atlanta) sports radio stations. He'll usually answer questions about Pacman, so tomorrow should be an interesting listen.
    You ever "make it rain," Raisor?

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    You ever "make it rain," Raisor?
    I can't speak for Raisor, but I saw it happen in Centerville once, and then made it rain 3 times myself. Once in Columbus, once in Lexington and once in the same Centerville establishment.

Definitely an interesting way to draw attention to yourself.

Turn Off Ads?