Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tom Cruise Indoctrination Video Scientologists Don't Want You To See

Re: The Tom Cruise Indoctrination Video Scientologists Don't Want You To See

Gee...can't imagine why the beautiful and lovely Ms. Kidman when screaming off into the night to get away from this guy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

That's one crazy little man.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Ltlabner View Post
    That was some classic fontier...uh...I mean...mothership gibberish.

Gabby Johnson is right!
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Gee...can't imagine why the beautiful and lovely Ms. Kidman when screaming off into the night to get away from this guy.

What's Katie's excuse?

Quote Originally Posted by BRM View Post
    What's Katie's excuse?
    A weak mind that is easily subjugated.

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    Sounds like every other religious zealot on the planet. He's got special insight and access to divine powers. His way is the only way that's going to save the world and it's his duty to convert the non-believers.
    Are you sure you're not describing sabermaticians?

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Poor Joey Potter......

Quote Originally Posted by BRM View Post
    What's Katie's excuse?
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Whats the former Steelers linebacker have to do with this?

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    That seems to be a popular excuse.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

The funny thing is- I think I remember it being the other way around. He left her.

An article I read recently said the only reason she doesn't talk about life with the weirdo is that as part of her divorce agreement, she is not permitted to talk about scientology, which she never was really into. The main reason the marriage collapsed.

And what they use to make sure she doesn't talk? Her Scientology "cleansing" sessions on tape, which deal almost strictly with one's sexuality. Her fantasies, hang ups, admissions- all on tape.

Pretty chilling.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BRM
    What's Katie's excuse?
    Toledo does strange things to people's minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner
    And what they use to make sure she doesn't talk? Her Scientology "cleansing" sessions on tape, which deal almost strictly with one's sexuality. Her fantasies, hang ups, admissions- all on tape.
    Which would be far from the first time that Scientology has been accused of cult-like blackmail practices designed to keep people involved in the group.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post
    The funny thing is- I think I remember it being the other way around. He left her.
    Really....I didn't realize that. I just assumed she dumped him.

Dang...first time I've been wrong all year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner View Post

An article I read recently said the only reason she doesn't talk about life with the weirdo is that as part of her divorce agreement, she is not permitted to talk about scientology, which she never was really into. The main reason the marriage collapsed.

Pretty chilling.
    In this day and age, I wonder how much longer holding that kind of stuff will have an effect. I'd love for someone to just come out, channel their best Bill Murray voice, and say "Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear. When I do its usually something unusual. Yeah, I like to get a little freaky-deaky. Who doesn't? I'm a Hollywood actor, not an ascetic monk."
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

I just watched this. ???? What did he say?!?!?!Did he put one coherent sentence together???

Turn Off Ads?