2016 Reds record when I'm attending: 20-14 FINAL2016 Dragons record when I'm attending: 1-0 FINAL
"We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran
Don't really get a chance to watch videos anymore but from when MTV actually played videos and good music these were my favorites...
1. You Could be Mine, November Rain, Estranged-GNR
2. One, Said but True-Metallica
3. Dr. Feelgood, Girls, Girls, Girls, Smokin in the Boys Room-Motley Crue
4. Love in an Elevator, Rag Doll-Aerosmith
5. Into the Great Wide Open, Free Fallin'-Tom Petty
6. Under the Bridge, Love Rollercoaster-Red Hot Chilli Peppers
7. No More Mr. Nice Guy-Megadeth
8. Dragula, Never Gonna Stop Me-Rob Zombie
9. 18 & Life-Skid Row
10. Unskinny Bop-Poison
11. High Enough-Damn Yankees
12. Man in the Box-Alice in Chains
13. Nobody Rides for Free-RaTT
14. Crazy Train (live w/Randy Rhodes)-Ozzy
15. Burden in my Hand-Soundgarden
16. Panama-Van Halen
17. Poundcake-Van Hagar
19. Bodies-Drowning Pool
20. Like a Rock-Bob Seger
21. Lick it Up-Kiss-very funny video of Kiss w/out facepaint
22. Dre Day-Dr. Dre
24. Life is Beautiful-Sixx A.M.
25. 1979-Smashing Pumpkins
Def Leppard's "Armageddon It" video is fantastic for the sole fact that the lead singer is wearing a Def Leppard t-shirt.
"I can make all the stadiums rock."
Saw the video for "She Bop" the other day. Terrific.
And I think I finally figured out what that song is about.
Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.