Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I think we should trade palmer

I think we should trade palmer

Terrible year from a terrible QB who cant win any big games and has no team leadership abilities, if we can get like a 6th rounder for him it would be excellent considering the cap space we would save

2. Turn Off Ads?
    On the brink of disaster acredsfan's Avatar

Re: I think we should trade palmer

It's late and I'm tired, so I'm guessing that is pure sarcasm after the would you trade Chad Johnson thread. Seriously though, why would you start a thread like this?
    "I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual." -- House

"You guys are still thinking like doctors when you should be thinking like plumbers. Come on, I wanna see some butt crack." -- House

Quote Originally Posted by acredsfan View Post
    It's late and I'm tired, so I'm guessing that is pure sarcasm after the would you trade Chad Johnson thread. Seriously though, why would you start a thread like this?
    Maybe this forum wasn't a good idea after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Quote Originally Posted by acredsfan View Post
    This just in Palmer just threw another INT to end a game

The fact that the worst Bengals thread in the history of RedsZone was the FIRST new thread in Jungle Talk cannot be a good omen.
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    The fact that the worst Bengals thread in the history of RedsZone was the FIRST new thread in Jungle Talk cannot be a good omen.
    You cant tell me you wouldnt rather have Big Ben... Bengals scouting once again makes more mistakes that proves why they are the joke of the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Bip Roberts View Post
    You cant tell me you wouldnt rather have Big Ben... Bengals scouting once again makes more mistakes that proves why they are the joke of the NFL.
    Are you trying to become the first confirmed troll of the new forum?

Are you trying to become the first confirmed troll of the new forum?
    No... do you not listen to Alan Cutler? The guy is full of great points of view.

No... do you not listen to Alan Cutler? The guy is full of great points of view.
    Might want to include who you are quoting next time rather than posting it as though it is your own idea in an attempt to bait people.

I certainly hope you aren't correct. It's a very good idea, as long as people act intelligently.
    "I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual." -- House

"You guys are still thinking like doctors when you should be thinking like plumbers. Come on, I wanna see some butt crack." -- House

Might want to include who you are quoting next time rather than posting it as though it is your own idea in an attempt to bait people.
    Judging by this quote:
    This just in Palmer just threw another INT to end a game
    He's just trying to get under everybody's skin.

Cant a guy have a little fun? Just go with it for once you stiffs

Boom Goes the Dynamite Screwball's Avatar

The premise of the joke actually isn't a bad idea, but to start a thread on it smacks of bengals.com. Placing it in one of the pre-existing Chad threads would've sufficed.

Anyway, I'm stoked to see a Bengals forum on here. I look forward to hearing the intelligent and informed opinions I've grown accustomed to appreciating from RZ (yes, even you freedom haters that want to trade Chad ).

Cheers to the admins for making this happen. To Boss and GIK!
    Last edited by Screwball; 01-19-2008 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post

The premise for the joke actually isn't a bad idea, but to start a thread on it smacks of bengals.com. Placing it in one of the pre-existing Chad threads would've sufficed.

At any rate, I'm stoked to see a Bengals forum on here. I look forward to hearing the intelligent and informed opinions I've grown accustomed to appreciating from RZ (yes, even you freedom haters that want to trade Chad ).

Cheers to the admins for making this happen. To Boss and GIK!
    It is kinda funny how quickly people assumed it was a joke even though it could be a legit argument yet with Chad its a serious discussion for some reason

Boom Goes the Dynamite Screwball's Avatar

It is kinda funny how quickly people assumed it was a joke even though it could be a legit argument yet with Chad its a serious discussion for some reason
    Well, in fairness, Carson hasn't strongly hinted at a desire for a trade via the media.

And an argument to trade Carson actually makes less sense than trading Chad. And I'm one who doesn't think trading Chad makes sense...

Turn Off Ads?