Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 91

Thread: I think we should trade palmer

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,189

    I think we should trade palmer

    Terrible year from a terrible QB who cant win any big games and has no team leadership abilities, if we can get like a 6th rounder for him it would be excellent considering the cap space we would save

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    On the brink of disaster acredsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    627

    Re: I think we should trade palmer

    It's late and I'm tired, so I'm guessing that is pure sarcasm after the would you trade Chad Johnson thread. Seriously though, why would you start a thread like this?
    "I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual." -- House

    "You guys are still thinking like doctors when you should be thinking like plumbers. Come on, I wanna see some butt crack." -- House

  4. #3
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,960

    Re: I think we should trade palmer

    Quote Originally Posted by acredsfan View Post
    It's late and I'm tired, so I'm guessing that is pure sarcasm after the would you trade Chad Johnson thread. Seriously though, why would you start a thread like this?
    Maybe this forum wasn't a good idea after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,189

    Re: I think we should trade palmer

    Quote Originally Posted by acredsfan View Post
    It's late and I'm tired, so I'm guessing that is pure sarcasm after the would you trade Chad Johnson thread. Seriously though, why would you start a thread like this?
    This just in Palmer just threw another INT to end a game

  6. #5
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,960

    Re: I think we should trade palmer

    The fact that the worst Bengals thread in the history of RedsZone was the FIRST new thread in Jungle Talk cannot be a good omen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,189

    Re: I think we should trade palmer

    Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    The fact that the worst Bengals thread in the history of RedsZone was the FIRST new thread in Jungle Talk cannot be a good omen.
    You cant tell me you wouldnt rather have Big Ben... Bengals scouting once again makes more mistakes that proves why they are the joke of the NFL.

  8. #7
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,960

    Re: I think we should trade palmer

    Quote Originally Posted by Bip Roberts View Post
    You cant tell me you wouldnt rather have Big Ben... Bengals scouting once again makes more mistakes that proves why they are the joke of the NFL.
    Are you trying to become the first confirmed troll of the new forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,189

    Re: I think we should trade palmer

    Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Are you trying to become the first confirmed troll of the new forum?
    No... do you not listen to Alan Cutler? The guy is full of great points of view.

  10. #9
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,960

    Re: I think we should trade palmer

    Quote Originally Posted by Bip Roberts View Post
    No... do you not listen to Alan Cutler? The guy is full of great points of view.
    Might want to include who you are quoting next time rather than posting it as though it is your own idea in an attempt to bait people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  11. #10
    On the brink of disaster acredsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    627

    Re: I think we should trade palmer

    Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    The fact that the worst Bengals thread in the history of RedsZone was the FIRST new thread in Jungle Talk cannot be a good omen.
    I certainly hope you aren't correct. It's a very good idea, as long as people act intelligently.
    "I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual." -- House

    "You guys are still thinking like doctors when you should be thinking like plumbers. Come on, I wanna see some butt crack." -- House

  12. #11
    On the brink of disaster acredsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    627

    Re: I think we should trade palmer

    Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Might want to include who you are quoting next time rather than posting it as though it is your own idea in an attempt to bait people.
    Judging by this quote:
    This just in Palmer just threw another INT to end a game
    He's just trying to get under everybody's skin.
    "I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual." -- House

    "You guys are still thinking like doctors when you should be thinking like plumbers. Come on, I wanna see some butt crack." -- House

  13. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,189

    Re: I think we should trade palmer

    Cant a guy have a little fun? Just go with it for once you stiffs

  14. #13
    Boom Goes the Dynamite Screwball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Chester
    Posts
    2,416

    Re: I think we should trade palmer



    The premise of the joke actually isn't a bad idea, but to start a thread on it smacks of bengals.com. Placing it in one of the pre-existing Chad threads would've sufficed.

    Anyway, I'm stoked to see a Bengals forum on here. I look forward to hearing the intelligent and informed opinions I've grown accustomed to appreciating from RZ (yes, even you freedom haters that want to trade Chad ).

    Cheers to the admins for making this happen. To Boss and GIK!
    Last edited by Screwball; 01-19-2008 at 05:09 AM.

  15. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,189

    Re: I think we should trade palmer

    Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post


    The premise for the joke actually isn't a bad idea, but to start a thread on it smacks of bengals.com. Placing it in one of the pre-existing Chad threads would've sufficed.

    At any rate, I'm stoked to see a Bengals forum on here. I look forward to hearing the intelligent and informed opinions I've grown accustomed to appreciating from RZ (yes, even you freedom haters that want to trade Chad ).

    Cheers to the admins for making this happen. To Boss and GIK!
    It is kinda funny how quickly people assumed it was a joke even though it could be a legit argument yet with Chad its a serious discussion for some reason

  16. #15
    Boom Goes the Dynamite Screwball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Chester
    Posts
    2,416

    Re: I think we should trade palmer

    Quote Originally Posted by Bip Roberts View Post
    It is kinda funny how quickly people assumed it was a joke even though it could be a legit argument yet with Chad its a serious discussion for some reason
    Well, in fairness, Carson hasn't strongly hinted at a desire for a trade via the media.

    And an argument to trade Carson actually makes less sense than trading Chad. And I'm one who doesn't think trading Chad makes sense...


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25