Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
To be honest, he's on a good team. He's got one of the most talented offenses in the league. He's got two All-Pro wide recievers. He's got a former Pro Bowl running back. He's got quite possibly the greatest tackle in the game today when he's healthy. Most quarterbacks would kill for that kind of talent. Then he goes out, and this offense is all the suddden mediocre. I'm a Bengals fan, but I can't argue with the stats. I honestly think this team would have been better off with Ben Roethlisberger as the quarterback last year.

By the way, I sure hope I'm wrong and Palmer has a comeback year next year.
I see where your going with your argument, but I disagree in a way. There's no question about the talent, but it's not WINNING talent. When things get bad, Chad, T.J., and the rest of them sulk and pout and curl up in a ball on the bench. Whereas a guy like Hines Ward will go right back at you and bust you in the mouth (as much as I can't stand the guy).

The Bengals are the complete opposite of the Steelers. They're a chatoic franchise ran by a joke of an owner with hardly any scouts, while the Steelers have been looked over by the Rooney family for many, many years