Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dana Jacobson has been a very bad girl

Re: Dana Jacobson has been a very bad girl

That golf commentator chick said that the other pros oughta lynch Tiger Woods. She got a week suspension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Start the Reactor! *BaseClogger*'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    That golf commentator chick said that the other pros oughta lynch Tiger Woods. She got a week suspension.
    thats gotta be the worst one I've heard of...
    "On-base percentage is great if you can score runs and do something with that on-base percentage," Baker said. "Clogging up the bases isn't that great to me."

post hype sleeper cincinnati chili's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oxilon View Post
    They don't have the video of Jacobson's "roast" out yet, but they do have a clip from when Jeffrey Ross was roasting.

http://deadspin.com/346537/first-vid...roast-surfaces
    Jeff Ross was made to do this. That was pretty funny.

I'm also amused by the whole Dana Jacobsen thing, and want audio.
    How, then, are those people of the future—who are taking steroids every day—going to look back on baseball players who used steroids? They're going to look back on them as pioneers. They're going to look back at it and say "So what?" - Bill James, Cooperstown and the 'Roids

Haunted by walks

No video or audio yet, just photos ...

http://thebiglead.com/?p=4318

No transcript but here's a release by the Catholic League as to what she said that was so offensive.

http://www.catholicleague.org/release.php?id=1381
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post
    thats gotta be the worst one I've heard of...
    Maybe I'm insensitive, but that term has been used in ways not aimed at an ethnic group. Think about how many of us have used the term "lynch mob" with absolutely no reference to persons of color.

When comments like this make the news, allegations of racism and the intent in people's hearts is called into question. We know that Woods and the woman who made the comment are friends and he knows she wasn't referring to the old despicable practice of 100 years ago. I believe her intent was not to reference lynchings in the South. Still, in these days of oversensitivity, she should have known better. I believe this is another case of people being offended on behalf of Tiger Woods. I prefer to let HIM decide on what offends HIM.

Turn Off Ads?