Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Ideas for a Gift...and Soon!!!

Re: Need Ideas for a Gift...and Soon!!!

The absolute best gift ideas were in this thread.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showt...=coupon&page=4

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by BRM View Post

Definitely a lot of great ideas in there.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Start the Reactor! *BaseClogger*'s Avatar

accept all competitors coupons
    "On-base percentage is great if you can score runs and do something with that on-base percentage," Baker said. "Clogging up the bases isn't that great to me."

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    Is this the same woman as the thread from a year ago?

GriffeyFan, you need to get a puppy. Not for her, for yourself. Too many women in your life, time for a distraction.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by BRM View Post

The Timberlake idea is the best. The ladies dig "Schwanz in ein Paket."
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Just take a bottle of wine along. Chicks tend to dig that stuff. It is somewhat cheap, shows how "sophisticated" you are, and with a little luck maybe you can drink it with her. Do a little research about what you are getting and then tell her about it. If you don't think she is the wine type you can always bring along a gift wrapped sixer of PBR.
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

I've been to parties where guy strippers show up as cops. Maybe she'd like that.

Or balloons. Balloons are always good.

Pay attention to the open sky

chocolate
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

Just don't do this

Live bait. Get her live bait.

Nothing says, "I dig you" like two dozen wax worms.

Unless you're soft handed and overly cosmopolitan, in which case maybe a respectable bottle of Pinot Noir will do it.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Bake her cookies and draw lame/funny pictures on them with icing.

Oh my gosh, I had forgot about that one from last year but that was a different girl. Wow, that's funny looking back now considering how that thing turned out. Good memory to whoever remembered that.

Let me answer a few questions....

I have met this girl and I have been out with her a few times but not a ton. In terms of budget, nothing extravagant, probably something no more than $50. It's not set in stone, it would just depend.

I think she would also appreciate something that would make her laugh as well. I was scouring the net and found this in Indy:

Comedy Gags

Customized to “get” that special person in a way they will never forget! We can pretend to be a neurotic patient, a crazy customer, an angry client, or a long lost friend. We will work with you to create a unique gag that is perfect for your honoree.

**Our humor is "squeaky clean" and appropriate for a family audience. We do not provide risque entertainment of any kind.**

But I don't know that I would have time to set it up and haven't called them yet, so I don't know the cost.

I think that would be going a bit far. It'd also probably cost more than $50.

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GriffeyFan View Post
    Oh my gosh, I had forgot about that one from last year but that was a different girl. Wow, that's funny looking back now considering how that thing turned out. Good memory to whoever remembered that.

Let me answer a few questions....

I have met this girl and I have been out with her a few times but not a ton. In terms of budget, nothing extravagant, probably something no more than $50. It's not set in stone, it would just depend.

I think she would also appreciate something that would make her laugh as well. I was scouring the net and found this in Indy:

Comedy Gags

Customized to ďgetĒ that special person in a way they will never forget! We can pretend to be a neurotic patient, a crazy customer, an angry client, or a long lost friend. We will work with you to create a unique gag that is perfect for your honoree.

**Our humor is "squeaky clean" and appropriate for a family audience. We do not provide risque entertainment of any kind.**

But I don't know that I would have time to set it up and haven't called them yet, so I don't know the cost.
    Actually, I just typed up Kama Sutra on Redszone and the first thread came up. I remembered the thread, just couldnt remember who started it.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Turn Off Ads?