Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thurman Update

Re: Thurman Update

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    The rule on customized jerseys is that you can't order one with offensive words on the back. After the whole "Ron Mexico" incident involving Michael Vick and a woman he was seeing, a number of people started ordering "#7 Mexico" Falcons jerseys. The NFL found that to be to controversial and started canceling orders for such a jersey. I suspect they'd do the same if you attempted to order a Steelers jersey with "Toothlessberger" on the back.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee View Post
    The rule on customized jerseys is that you can't order one with offensive words on the back. After the whole "Ron Mexico" incident involving Michael Vick and a woman he was seeing, a number of people started ordering "#7 Mexico" Falcons jerseys. The NFL found that to be to controversial and started canceling orders for such a jersey. I suspect they'd do the same if you attempted to order a Steelers jersey with "Toothlessberger" on the back.
    Could always order an authentic jersey and ask for no name on the back. Then you go and have it custom made with Toothlessberger on the back. I think that would be extremely juvenile but I wouldn't be surprised to see some drunk idiot do it.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    Could always order an authentic jersey and ask for no name on the back. Then you go and have it custom made with Toothlessberger on the back. I think that would be extremely juvenile but I wouldn't be surprised to see some drunk idiot do it.
    Football fans being juvenile?

Quote Originally Posted by Bip Roberts View Post
    Football fans being juvenile?
    Shocking as hell, I know.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Ron Mexico is specifically banned. There was a discussion about what you can't put on a jersey a while back.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showt...all+gay+jersey

Someone wanted to put Gay on the back of a jersey because she was a Randall Gay fan, and the league website blocked it. That led to a story where somebody hacked into the league website and found the list of things you couldn't put on a jersey, and some wacky stuff that would get through the system. If you're offended by language, stay as far away from that link as you possibly can. It took some creative people in the league office to come up with everything they banned from the back of jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Serafini View Post
    Ron Mexico is specifically banned. There was a discussion about what you can't put on a jersey a while back.

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showt...all+gay+jersey

Someone wanted to put Gay on the back of a jersey because she was a Randall Gay fan, and the league website blocked it. That led to a story where somebody hacked into the league website and found the list of things you couldn't put on a jersey, and some wacky stuff that would get through the system. If you're offended by language, stay as far away from that link as you possibly can. It took some creative people in the league office to come up with everything they banned from the back of jerseys.
    I thought it was funny that they banned HE HATE ME, but not SHE HATE ME (I've actually seen a Bengals jersey with SHE HATE ME, but I don't know if that was an "official" jersey or not). GAY is off the list, which makes sense, since Randall Gay and Ben Gay have both played in the NFL.

I've seen pictures of people getting creative with the new Bengals license plate, using the "B" from the Bengals logo followed by letters that spell something naughty. I think it's a matter of time before the state bans license plates with words like "ITCHES" and "EOTCH" from the vanity plate list.
    Burn down the disco. Hang the blessed DJ. Because the music that he constantly plays, it says nothing to me about my life.

Haven't seen that yet, though I did see a University of Michigan plate where the block M logo was followed by "ORONS".

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

I recently saw an Ohio State block "O" plate with "fer 2" on it. it made me chuckle, then cry a little.
    Witty signature.

Heres some recent pictures of Thurman that were posted on the Bengals.com forums:

It looks like he got himself in pretty good shape after missing 2 seasons.

As long as hes still fast

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    Heres some recent pictures of Thurman that were posted on the Bengals.com forums:

It looks like he got himself in pretty good shape after missing 2 seasons.
    And some new tattoos....unless those were already there

A co-worker of mine said that Thurman hit on her at a club last weekend, and that he was openly smoking marijuana with two drinks in his hand at the time. I didn't witness it myself, so take it for what it's worth.
    This is the Cal Ripkin Jr. of typos.

If you ask me to join your fantasy baseball league and I select Legolas in the first round, don't be angry at me. It's not my fault I've read up on the players and you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    A co-worker of mine said that Thurman hit on her at a club last weekend, and that he was openly smoking marijuana with two drinks in his hand at the time. I didn't witness it myself, so take it for what it's worth.
    Is she good looking?

Quote Originally Posted by Bip Roberts View Post
    Is she good looking?
    She's not unattractive.
    This is the Cal Ripkin Jr. of typos.

If you ask me to join your fantasy baseball league and I select Legolas in the first round, don't be angry at me. It's not my fault I've read up on the players and you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    She's not unattractive.
    Well im only asking because if she was a dog I might believe he was working some beer goggles

Turn Off Ads?