Turn Off Ads?

Thread: A few notes from Muncie Winter Caravan

A few notes from Muncie Winter Caravan

I went to the Winter Caravan in Muncie today for the 2nd straight year and it was very enjoyable. I heard and asked a few things from the Caravan I thought were interesting enough to share.

First Todd Coffey wasn't in attendance because his wife had an emergency appendectomy on Thursday. My thoughts and prayers are with his wife and him.

Second, someone asked Wayne Krivsky about the chances of getting Erik Bedard during the questions and answers. Krivsky said there was pretty much no chance and said in his own words the O's wanted a "King's Ransom".

Third, I asked Wayne Krivsky during the autograph session about if they were going to use Affeldt in the bullpen or starting rotation. Krivsky told me that Affeldt wanted a try at the starting rotation and the Reds were going to see what he could do there.

So FWIW here it is, but it was a great time for a second year.
    Last edited by harangatang; 01-26-2008 at 12:54 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: A few notes from Muncie Winter Caravan

Actually one more thing that just hit me. Brandon Phillips was asked about who he thought was the funniest guy in the clubhouse and he said that he thought David Weathers was hilarious. He said Weathers was always playing some kind of practical joke.

Turn Off Ads?