Heres my plan with Anderson so we are perfectly clear:
1. trade Freel + fodder to CWS for Brian Anderson
2. Anderson and Bruce share CF duties for first month of season
3. May 1: Griffey gets hurt day after hitting 600th home run
4. Bruce moves to right. Anderson is throwing up Edd Roush's line (.280/.340/.440) and playing great CF defense
5. Griffey never comes back to full strength, or when he does return, he justs shows health so that we can trade him to a contender
6. Anderson looks like Krivsky's newest scrap found off the heap
6. Griffey is gone, Dunn is in LF, Anderson in CF, and Bruce in RF. We have found the great defenseive CFer we were looking for to fill out our 2009 OF...