Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rosecrans to 1530

Rosecrans to 1530

I found a C. Trent article on 1530's website this morning, that indicates him as their new web writer. I think it's great for Trent. He's a terrific writer, and will still be covering the Reds. I don't know what kind of access he's going to get though.

http://www.1530homer.com/pages/cincysports_reds.html
    Last edited by GoReds33; 01-29-2008 at 07:31 AM.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Rosecrans to 1530

Fabulous!

I dont like him that much but more people covering the reds the better i guess.

They're still using that goddawful Post photo...

Congrats to CTR!

Its 1530 homer.. I give him a week before hes fired.

Im still kind of upset they got rid of Doyel :o

Quote Originally Posted by Bip Roberts View Post
    Its 1530 homer.. I give him a week before hes fired.

Im still kind of upset they got rid of Doyel :o
    I noticed that. What happened to Doyel?
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Fly View Post
    I noticed that. What happened to Doyel?
    He was a budget cut supposedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bip Roberts View Post
    He was a budget cut supposedly.
    Thanks.

I don't like the constant changes that seem to be going on at 1530, but I do like the addition of Trent.
    WHEN DOES IT STOP!?!?

1530 is a great station, i just wish they would get rid of jim rome, and cover ohio state sports instead of UC and Xavier, but you can't have everything you want i guess

Quote Originally Posted by mroby85 View Post
    i just wish they would get rid of jim rome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s8BZjcP3qU

1530 is a great station, i just wish they would get rid of jim rome, and cover ohio state sports instead of UC and Xavier, but you can't have everything you want i guess
    Don't we get enough Ohio State!? (They've embarrassed Ohio enough in their last 3 appearances, (2X football, 1 Basketball) on the Big stage).

Get more ohio state fan support in this area to call into 1530 and they will cover it more.

Quote Originally Posted by gedred69 View Post
    Don't we get enough Ohio State!? (They've embarrassed Ohio enough in their last 3 appearances, (2X football, 1 Basketball) on the Big stage).
    yes, it's very embarrassing to be the winningest program in all of college football other than USC the last 5 years. it's also embarrassing to take a team to the national title game, that was projected to go to the outback bowl, after losing Troy, Ginn, Pittman, Gonzalez etc. Those failures have only beat miching 4 times in a row, and 6 out of the last 7! seriously, check yourself before you say ohio state has embarrassed us, disappointment in big games recently? possibly, but embarassment? give me a break! I'm proud to be a buckeyes fan, and with being a fan of the Bengals, and Reds, they're the only thing that has kept me from going insane lately, lol.
    Last edited by mroby85; 01-29-2008 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gedred69 View Post
    It beats being Texas Tech or Oklahoma State and knowing that the best you can hope for is an 8-4 season in football and a 1st or 2nd round loss in the NCAA men's basketball tournament. And I'll tell you something else, there is no one at the University of Oklahoma wanting Bob Stoops fired because he hasn't won the National Championship since 2000.

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

yes, it's very embarrassing to be the winningest program in all of college football other than USC the last 5 years. it's also embarrassing to take a team to the national title game, that was projected to go to the outback bowl, after losing Troy, Ginn, Pittman, Gonzalez etc. Those failures have only beat miching 4 times in a row, and 6 out of the last 7! seriously, check yourself before you say ohio state has embarrassed us, disappointment in big games recently? possibly, but embarassment? give me a break! I'm proud to be a buckeyes fan, and with being a fan of the Bengals, and Reds, they're the only thing that has kept me from going insane lately, lol.
    Thanks for that response, some people are just clueless

Turn Off Ads?