Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thank You for voting me in...

Re: Thank You for voting me in...

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    That's ok Wily Mo, we knew it was perfect for you.
    BRM keeps trying to steal it.

Get your own Hello Kitty backpack!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Quiet Reverence Vada Pinson Fan's Avatar

I lived in Hamilton, Ohio for 22 years. You know - Kitty's stomping ground. Hopefully that makes me exempt from wearing the Hello Kitty Backpack.

I thought that we had all agreed to vote Vada Pinson Fan in and WillyMo out over some zealous SEC comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Vada Pinson Fan View Post
    I lived in Hamilton, Ohio for 22 years. You know - Kitty's stomping ground. Hopefully that makes me exempt from wearing the Hello Kitty Backpack.
    Yeah, riiiight.

You've been around since 2001. Shoulda been here a long time ago.
    "We know we're better than this, but we can't prove it." - Tony Gwynn

Quote Originally Posted by SpringfieldFan View Post
    I thought that we had all agreed to vote Vada Pinson Fan in and WillyMo out over some zealous SEC comments.
    Now I know how Custer felt.
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Kissing up is always good around here. Some members lips have been chapped for years.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

Quote Originally Posted by SpringfieldFan View Post
    SEC- Ouch! I'm still hurting from the losses my beloved Buckeyes took in the Championship game the last two years. Hopefully that's the last time I write those initials or speak of that conference.

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    Kissing up is always good around here. Some members lips have been chapped for years.
    Too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    Yeah, riiiight.

You've been around since 2001. Shoulda been here a long time ago.
    Thanks wheels! Very nice of you to say so. I appreciate it.

Easiest vote ever.

Welcome back.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    That's ok Wily Mo, we knew it was perfect for you.
    Pink is his color.

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    Easiest vote ever.

Welcome back.

You're too kind RFS62 but I can think of at least 199+ posters more worthy than me. Thanks for the "Welcome back"!!! I didn't think anyone would remember I was once here b4 it was the Old Red Guard. Then the membership was split and I went to the minors. But that's ok, I'm just happy to be back!!!

Best Wishes to the Icons of this site such as yourself!!!

Jerry/Vada Pinson Fan

Start the Reactor! *BaseClogger*'s Avatar

didn't want to start a new thread so I'll piggyback onto this one.

Thanks to everyone in the ORG. I greatly admire all of your baseball knowledge. I also want to thank the creators Boss and GIK. This is the best run fan site on the net! Lastly, I'd like to thank all of my loyal readers for putting in the time to read the Sun Deck, along with my former comrades of the Sun Deck. I know the Sun Deck posters admire ya'll and appreciate the time you spend to check it out.

Thanks again,
    *BaseClogger*

P.S. I know it is the worst avatar of all time but I'm just not creative to come up with a better one (check the "Things You're Terrible At..." thread) and that picture always made me chuckle from FJM...
    "On-base percentage is great if you can score runs and do something with that on-base percentage," Baker said. "Clogging up the bases isn't that great to me."

Go get RFS' metamucil, meat.

Quote Originally Posted by *BaseClogger* View Post

Thanks to everyone in the ORG. I greatly admire all of your baseball knowledge. I also want to thank the creators Boss and GIK. This is the best run fan site on the net! Lastly, I'd like to thank all of my loyal readers for putting in the time to read the Sun Deck, along with my former comrades of the Sun Deck. I know the Sun Deck posters admire ya'll and appreciate the time you spend to check it out.

Thanks again,
    *BaseClogger*

P.S. I know it is the worst avatar of all time but I'm just not creative to come up with a better one (check the "Things You're Terrible At..." thread) and that picture always made me chuckle from FJM...
    That's a great avatar.
    "We know we're better than this, but we can't prove it." - Tony Gwynn

That's just the kind of hustle that got you promoted to the big dance....

Thanks again,
    *BaseClogger*
    "This isnít stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Turn Off Ads?