Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MNF: Browns vs Giants

MNF: Browns vs Giants

Browns are totally dominating the Giants 35-14 halfway through the 4th quarter. And they are doing it on both sides of the ball.

Anderson, so far, with 310 yds passing. Edwards having the biggest game of his pro career (5 rec for 154 yds). Eli's thrown 3 picks.

Never expected this; but it sure is welcome.

Last edited by GAC; 10-13-2008 at 11:29 PM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?
    So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Re: MNF: Browns vs Giants

Woof!

Couldn't find a pic of the Bone Lady, GAC?
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    Woof!

Couldn't find a pic of the Bone Lady, GAC?
    I'm afraid of what I'd pull up in Google images! Probably scar me for life. And I can't afford any more warnings on here! :

I agree with what Edwards said after the game - they went into the season with too many guys hurt. They are getting those players back, and starting to get the reps they missed in the pre-season.

Nice to see Dainty Stallworth in there though.

And I've always been a fan of Heiden. So it was good he got the opportunity last night (5 receptions for 59 yds).

We'll see.

Last edited by GAC; 10-14-2008 at 07:23 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

We got a killer schedule though. Over the next 5 games our opponents are Redskins, Jaguars, Ravens, Broncos, and Bills. Only one team is below .500 (Ravens), and the teams collectively have a won-loss record of 17-11.

And three more primetime games!

Will the REAL Derek Anderson please stand up (and remain standing)! Joe Montana this week. Spergon Wynn the next.
    SECOND PLACE DOESN'T CONCERN ME

Wow. Must be nice to win a game. I actually expected the Browns to be pretty competitive this year, so maybe we will start seeing a new team out there.

Quote Originally Posted by smoke6 View Post
    Will the REAL Derek Anderson please stand up (and remain standing)! Joe Montana this week. Spergon Wynn the next.
    The problem has been his inconsistency. Of course it doesn't help matters when you, as well as key members of the offensive line that protect you and your running game, as well as offensive weapons like Edwards, Winslow, Heiden, Stallworth, and Jurevicius have spent time off due to injury.

They've gotten a majority of those guy back, so we'll see. But they still have a tough schedule.

Turn Off Ads?