Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: MLB '08 The Show PS3

Re: MLB '08 The Show PS3

I'm trying to figure out how to download rosters but don't know how. Where do I create an account and does it cost anything?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Jpup View Post
    Complete rosters with real minor leaguers will be out about Wednesday or Thursday of this week from a couple member @ OS. Also, Sony's updates always come on Monday. Always. Last weeks rosters had some bugs, but they will be fixed for tomorrow's roster update.
    What's OS?

"My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Jay Bruce will be up on Tuesday, so you should be able to download him onto your roster starting next Monday. Question- Do you start a new MLB franchise so you can get Jay Bruce on the team? It will be very tempting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by AmarilloRed View Post
    Jay Bruce will be up on Tuesday, so you should be able to download him onto your roster starting next Monday. Question- Do you start a new MLB franchise so you can get Jay Bruce on the team? It will be very tempting to me.
    I probably will, I'm online like 10 games into mine.

Yeah, I'll restart a Franchise after I get Bruce, as I'm just now getting into May on mine.
    In those things which we commit to practice we can master, and with mastery we have the freedom to use these skills whenever we desire, without this practice we are slaves to our inability.

Senor Votto

I'll restart my franchise once he's on the downloadable roster and I'll restart my career mode too. So we can have Dunn in left, Bruce in center, and me in right.

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

He's already on the team. He's a black dude in AAA with a different name. I can't think of the name off the top of my head...

Quote Originally Posted by Highlifeman21 View Post
    He's already on the team. He's a black dude in AAA with a different name. I can't think of the name off the top of my head...
    There is 1 AAA outfielder in franchise mode with a potential of A(the highest level), but he is 25. Could that be who you mean? In any case, I will wait for the roster update next Monday.

There is 1 AAA outfielder in franchise mode with a potential of A(the highest level), but he is 25. Could that be who you mean? In any case, I will wait for the roster update next Monday.
    The guy I'm thinking about is 20, in AAA and is a black dude. I'll see if I can find the name.

I always rename him Jay Bruce.

Dario Underwood is the guy I was thinking of.

He's Jay Bruce in my roster file.

He wasn't on the June 2 roster update; we have to wait one more week(at least) before he is on our rosters.

I still have ps2 and I have the game MLB 2k7 and was wondering how do I get the fielder to climb the wall and take away homeruns.I tried using the right antilog stick and all I do is dive.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Senor Votto

He wasn't on the June 2 roster update; we have to wait one more week(at least) before he is on our rosters.
    The MLB The Show creators are Corey Patterson fans.

Bruce was on the 6/2 roster update.

Try again today.

My roommate DL'd the file @ 9:30 PM last night.

What I did notice, however, that there are two absolutely stud OFs that are under 20 and would be the next best OF after Dunn on the Reds.

Turn Off Ads?