Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mountaineers versus BearCats tonight

Re: Mountaineers versus BearCats tonight

Someone get Huggins a new suit.

21 point win on the road? Give the Cats and Cronin a little credit at least, geesh.

2. Turn Off Ads?

So is Cedric happy or sad?

Cedric will some how spin this to point out how awful the bearcats are I'm sure.

Why must people call out Cedric? He has his opinions, respect them and move on.

Big win for the Cats. I'm not a Huggins fan to put it politely, so very good result in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by guttle11 View Post
    Why must people call out Cedric? He has his opinions, respect them and move on.

Big win for the Cats. I'm not a Huggins fan to put it politely, so very good result in my book.
    :ughmamoru

Nice win!

I never thought I'd say this, but UC has a shot to win 10 Big East games this year. The first half of their schedule was more difficult than the second half of their schedule. They have several home games that they should win.
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

Huggins probably wishes he was coaching his "other" team about now. K-State leading Kansas late.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

K-State ranked, too....about to be ranked higher

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    BRM you guys got a BIG game tomorrow.
    I'm fired up for tomorrow night. The Hoosiers need to play well after that embarassing performance against UCONN at home.

So what I gathered from tonight's game was that there was a 30 mph wind that only covered one basket during a half, and somehow that wind managed to switch sides at halftime. I mean seriously, in nearly 15 years of following college basketball, I've never seen a team as broke as WVU was tonight. Meanwhile, UC made quite a few circus shots to go along with the pure talent of Deonte Vaughn.

UC certainly out-toughed, out-hustled, and outplayed WVU tonight, but this just seemed to be one of those games where everything goes your way. Savor the flavor, because I can't imagine another game in which the opposition goes 10-50 from the field.

Nice win for UC tonight. Any conference win on the road is a big win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    I can't remember a Huggins coached team ever shooting this bad. Even all those games at UC, I can't recall one like this, they are flat out awful from the floor tonight.
    "DAMNIT DAMON, STOP TAKING THAT SHOT, HUGGINS GET HIM OFF THE COURT, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE DOING."
    -The guy who sat behind my parents for all four years Damon Flint played at UC.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Wow, that was an absolute beat down. Outscoring, out rebounding and out toughing a Huggins team. Great job.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

WVU had absolutly no toughness. When a guy like Sikes dominates the boards you know you are in trouble. Its a shame UC pissed away so many games earlier this year or they would be in the talk for an tournament bid. Not to mention that they should have beaten Seton Hall and UConn. I give kudos to Cronin this season but I am slightly disappointed that guys like Gentry and Sikes are seing time over the freshman.

Big time win for the Cats last night. If we take care of business Saturday against Marquette we have three game that we should win following that. My optimistic prediction is we win 12 games in the BEAST, but realistically I see us winning 10.

Turn Off Ads?