Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: New Season of LOST

Re: New Season of LOST

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    Why would a flight from Sydney to LA end up near that section of Indonesia?
    The way the Earth curves maybe? They did say they were off course when the crashed because of a storm too.

I love this show. I wish it was on every night.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Luckily the writer's strike doesn't affect this show. Because I don't beleive anyone actually writes this bad. It's all improvised.

The name of the pilot of the chopper was Frank Lapidus. From Wikipedia: "Lapidus is a Jewish family name derived from the Hebrew biblical male given name Lapidot, husband of the prophetess Deborah (Judges 4:4). The literal meaning of the name is "torches" or "candles". Similar Jewish family names include Lapidas, Lapides, Lepidus, Lapidot and Lapidoth."
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

Here is an interesting site if you want to delve really deep.
    http://losteastereggs.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    Why would a flight from Sydney to LA end up near that section of Indonesia?
    Just out of curiousity, I went to Qantas' website and flights from Sydney to LA go directly over the Pacific to the U.S. - now we know the flight was 1000 miles off course, but the opposite way?
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    Just out of curiousity, I went to Qantas' website and flights from Sydney to LA go directly over the Pacific to the U.S. - now we know the flight was 1000 miles off course, but the opposite way?
    Tsunami baby!
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    The "location" of the plane could be explained if it was Sydney to Singapore but not the case.

The Oceanic Telephone number works. It gives you a message that you might expect after a plane crash. Someone may have to listen to it over and over and uncover any secrets.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Good episode tonight!

The flashforwards with Sayid were awesome. The fact that he is working with Ben was cool, and then I suddenly realized I like Ben! When he responded to Sayid being worried about people knowing he is coming, Ben said "Good" I loved it.

Did I catch Jack saying that they had been on the island 100 days?

And they would also now have us believe that 83.3% of the Oceanic 6 are now identified as:

1) Jack
    2) Kate
    3) Hugo
    4) Sayid
    5) Ben

So, #6 could either be: Sawyer, Locke, Juliette, Jin, Walt, Michael, Jacob, or anyone numbered #3-5 as shown above (assuming the coffin scene was a further-fast forward).

Right now, I am leaning towards John Locke being the coffin resident.

Ben wasn't an Oceanic passenger, so he wouldn't be one of the Oceanic 6, I believe.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Quote Originally Posted by tixe View Post
    Ben wasn't an Oceanic passenger, so he wouldn't be one of the Oceanic 6, I believe.
    Agreed.

I think the other two are probably Sawyer and Locke, as they seem to be the more prominent of the "survivors" not already named on the show at the moment.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Now that we know Ben is alive post-rescue, I'm more sure than ever that the guy in the coffin in the season 3 finale is either going to be Locke or Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by HumnHilghtFreel View Post
    Now that we know Ben is alive post-rescue, I'm more sure than ever that the guy in the coffin in the season 3 finale is either going to be Locke or Michael.
    Could be Hurley.

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ochre View Post
    Could be Hurley.
    I dunno, wasn't a very big coffin from the looks of it.

Something else I noticed from last night. Sayid said to Locke "the day I trust Ben is the day I sold my soul." Only to see him at the end.

Turn Off Ads?