Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Hello Fellow Reds Fans!

Hello Fellow Reds Fans!

How are you all doing on this wonderful Super Bowl Sunday? (I'm doing good since the Pats lost, Sorry to any Pats fans)

As you can tell I am a Reds fan, Have been since well birth. I remember when I was about five years old my parents took me to my first sporting event ever. It was Tue, Apr 19 1994. It was our 13th game and we were facing Pit. We won that day by a score of 8-2. One of the greatest days of my life.

As much as I hate to say it I heard about this forum from BengalsZone ( I currently don't post there anymore, I'm more active on Go-Bengals.com) at the time I had been searching for a good Reds forum with no luck but I happened to run across the post which you all know about. I don't agree the forum seems nice and the rules just keep everyone in order.

But anyways how about me? My name is Chris Hogsten and I currently live in Ironton, Ohio. For those who don't know where thats it, its basically the tail of Ohio since its the southern most city. I am 18 years and am about to go back to school to be a Paramedic.

I only watch three sports. Football, Baseball, and Basketball. Since Hockey really doesn't interest me, I really despise Nascar. I just see no point in it, but if your a fan its not a personal issue I just cant get into it like some people.

My favorite teams are.
    1: Cincinnati Bengals
    2: Ohio State ( Go Bucks )
    3: Cincinnati Reds ( Of Course )
    4 Cleveland Cavaliers

Anyways I hope that I enjoy my stay here and lets all hope and pray that we win the world series this year!
    Last edited by Reds Fan Chris; 02-04-2008 at 01:27 AM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Hello Fellow Reds Fans!

That's a good, quality post. Looks like you will fit right in here.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

Welcome, Chris!

We look forward to hearing more from you. Paramedics are a very important, very necessary part of modern life- best of luck with your studies!

Welcome Chris!
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Wow forty four views but only three comments, I feel welcomed. Oh well. I look forward to seeing some of you at the games this year. Don't know which im going to but I will let you all know.

Is that big of a deal?

Sometimes! But yeah its not that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fan Chris View Post
    Sometimes! But yeah its not that big of a deal.
    Chris, I think I'm like lots of folks on Redszone; I forget we've got this welcome board. Ice storm has things slow today, so I'm looking at them. Write away on the boards, you'll feel the love.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Most of us are currently busy talking about Blanton, but in the meantime I will say to you.

Turn Off Ads?