Turn Off Ads?
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Batman:The Dark Knight

My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Batman:The Dark Knight

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    Aronofsky has said he's already written a hard R rated Batman script that doesn't include any recognizable villains, simply crime fighting.
    Very interesting. If he does do it, I guess they would have to call it "The Really Dark Knight."
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Aronofsky has said he's already written a hard R rated Batman script that doesn't include any recognizable villains, simply crime fighting.
    Which would be awesome.

One of my main complaints about the Nolan-verse Batman is that we never really get to see the world's greatest detective on display -- by far my favorite aspect of the Batman character.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Very interesting. If he does do it, I guess they would have to call it "The Really Dark Knight."

We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    Aronofsky is directing the new Hugh Jackman Wolverine film coming out next year.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

At this point, they may as well just add Leonardo DiCaprio to the cast and end the trilogy with Bruce Wayne waking up from an attempt at memory extraction -- finding out that his parents are still alive and that Batman was all just a dream. :

Still -- the big rumor floating around is that this casting is for Talia Al Ghul, which I'm 110% OK with. I'd withdraw all of my minor complaints about Batman Begins if it turns out Ras is still alive and masterminding everything in this trilogy.

http://batman-news.com/2011/02/13/ma...ses-after-all/

Back in January it was reported that Marion Cotillard was pregnant with her first child. After being on rumored short lists for The Dark Knight Rises, many believed her pregnancy would prevent her from joining the cast. Well now, according to French publication Le Figaro, Cotillard may be joining The Dark Knight Rises cast after all. The article is in French, but here’s a rough Google translation:

Marion Cotillard in “Batman 3″. The actress, who is expecting a child in the spring with Guillaume Canet, will be scarce this year. She’ll do a single film and her choice fell on Batman 3. This blockbuster produced by Warner Bros.. enables her to work with the director Christopher Nolan, with whom she had turned very successful sci-fi Inception. Marion Cotillard will join the filming this summer in Los Angeles. She will share the bill with Anne Hathaway.

Marion is expected to give birth this May, but she would have enough time to prepare for The Dark Knight Rises later this year– it’s shooting from May until November. With the heavy rumors that Talia will be in the movie, is Marion Cotillard the second female lead?

Read more: http://batman-news.com/2011/02/13/ma...#ixzz1Duqi1Q5W
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Ah, that sounds very hopeful.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Aronofsky is directing the new Hugh Jackman Wolverine film coming out next year.
    Not anymore.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...lverine-168827
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

http://www.slashfilm.com/juno-temple...mans-sidekick/

Briefly: Last Friday, when Joseph Gordon-Levitt was confirmed for Christopher Nolan‘s The Dark Knight Rises, there was also word that actress Juno Temple was being eyed for a role. Now she is confirmed for the film, and will reportedly play “a street-smart Gotham girl.”
    Debates are ongoing as to whether she'll be playing Robin or Holly Robinson.

Nolan's complicating things so much he's confusing his own people. He clearly told them to get 'That Girl From Juno Who Was In My Last Movie' and they went and hired a girl named Juno instead!

Quote Originally Posted by tixe View Post
    Nolan's complicating things so much he's confusing his own people. He clearly told them to get 'That Girl From Juno Who Was In My Last Movie' and they went and hired a girl named Juno instead!
    I had that same thought initially

I had that same thought initially
    Well, Ellen Page would make a perfect Robin.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769023

Movie Version Of Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns In The Works

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/04/...-in-the-works/

Turn Off Ads?