Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Movies you walked out on

Movies you walked out on

This is similar to the other movie thread but these are movies that for whatever the reason you just got up and left. Mine would be the 1st Pet Sematary movie back in the 80's. I don't remember the scene completely but it had the dead zombie child hiding under a bed then Fred Gwynne comes in the room and the kid starts slicing at Fred's ankles? Me and my wife just gave each other a look and without saying anything we both just got up and left....He may be a fantastic horror writer but Stephen King certainly has issues...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Movies you walked out on

Smokey and the Bandit 3.

Beside my brother and I there was like one other kid in the movie theater and he laughed histerically at the movie with the most irriatating laugh you can imagine. The thing was the movie was not funny in the least so we left like half way thru and played video games instead!!
    Last edited by George Anderson; 02-08-2008 at 11:52 PM.
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

I have never left a theatre early and only one time have I ever sat down to watch a movie and turned it off because it was so bad.

Kung Pow.

Easily the worst movie I have ever had the displeasure of watching even 40 minutes of.

The Jerky Boys movie...at least the tickets were free

If the tickets were free maybe, but I'm not walking out after paying 8 bucks.

Scary Movie 3 is the only film where I considered it
    Go Gators!

I have been extremely picky about movies I see in the theater since my near death experience in Fortress (near death in that I almost laughed myself to death at parts that were not supposed to be laughed at).
    And, like doug, I have turned off movies - the last one was a feast of futility know as Date Movie. How Aaron Seltzer is still allowed to make movies amazes me. That his movies do very successful at the box office is an apt comment on the intelligence of today's movie goers.

This technically wasn't a walk out but in Middletown there was a one-time popular theatre(the Colonial)that went out of business in the early 80's. Some1 bought it and reopened it briefly in the mid 80s but they mostly showed genre movies--for example one week it could've been showing different Star Treks then next week some of the Rocky movies..This weekend they were showing Bond movie..They were showing Octo*****---I was literally the only person that showed up..The one employee there said sorry can't show it for one person and gave me my $$ back..I left...

??? THe system wont let me say the 1983 Roger Moore Bond movie that starts with Octo and ends with a nickname for a cat????

Spaceballs
    Pots and Kettles

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey View Post
    Spaceballs
    I loved that movie. I guess we can throw that into the "man movie" category.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

A Cool World with Kim Bassinger and Brad Pitt.

Horrible horrible horrible
    "But I do know Joey's sister indirectly (or foster sister) and I have heard stories of Joey being into shopping, designer wear, fancy coffees, and pedicures."

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Bewitched. Well, I didn't walk out, but let's say that after a few minutes I wasn't really there anymorezzzzz.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Hope Floats, but because my girlfriend, now my wife, wanted to see it, I told her I went to the restroom. I did go to the restroom, but I just sat on a chair in the bathroom for about 20 minutes, then I went back in for the last five minutes. They were just as excruciating.
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

Don't laugh, but my wife and I went to see Legally Blonde 2. She loved the first one and I actually think it's pretty funny, but the 2nd one was awful. We left after 30 minutes. You know it's bad when a woman walks out of a chick flick movie.

The other movie is Ladykillers with Tom Hanks. Unfortunately, I didn't leave until near the end because I thought it would get better. It didn't. It got worse. Dreadful movie.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

www.kylevoska.com - Golfer? Check out my blog for golf tips.

Almost walked out on Natural Born Killers.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Turn Off Ads?