I'm getting burned out on trade talk and what not so I took this thread from TRF in the ORG.
1.Which Red is the key to the rotation's success?
2. Which Red is the key to the bullpen's success?
3. Which Red is the key to the infield's success?
4. Which Red is the key to the outfield's success?
5. Which Red is the key to the offense' success?
1. Rotation: I'm going to go with Belisle. I think he's going to be in the rotation this year and its going to be crucial for him to bust out. He has the potential to be our #3 at the moment and we're going to need all the depth we can find. 3 Solid pitchers is 100x better than 2.
2. Bullpen: Burton. I think we know what we're going to get from Weathers and Cordero for the most part. Burton is one who really has to fill in the gap in the 6th and 7th. We have a lot of question marks in the rotation in those younger guys just aren't going to throw a lot of innings. Burton and the rest of the middle relief are going to be huge.
3. Infield: Gonzalez. Short is the most important position on the field and hopefully he'll return to his old form. I'm thinking his head will be into it this year. Hard to think about baseball when your son is in the hospital non stop.
4. Outfield: Whoever plays center. Its pretty simple, Dunn and Griffey have zero range. Center has got to have to wheels on him.
5. Offense: I expect a little digression from that crazy good season but even then he will still be productive. Everyone else has mostly been consistent except for EE. Phillips is the guy who could become our future stud along with Bruce. Ave, power and RBI from the middle of the order, he's huge.