Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Hey Matt700WLW Re: Politcal Commercial

Hey Matt700WLW Re: Politcal Commercial

I think the guys name is Steve Black...You guys are currently running his ad..It has to be the cheesiest I'ver ever heard-Sheesh, who writes these songs...Matt, you must stop future airings

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Re: Hey Matt700WLW Re: Politcal Commercial

He pays for it

Can't you just delete it buy accident? My gosh it is painful, and runs at least once an hour. I would rather listen to natural male enhancement ads.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

The worst are the "LAS VEGAS IS CALLIN!"

I don't know. Alarm force ads are pretty annoying...

There used to be one that had a phone ringing at the beginning of a commercial and it was pretty bad also. Every time that thing came on I was reaching for my cell

Ah, but cheesy political jingles are great! I'd much rather hear a candidate's praises sung in bad rhyme (barely) over a jangling banjo than hear how his opponent eats puppies and kicks babies!

('course I haven't heard this particular commercial....)
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Turn Off Ads?