Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MLB TV premium question

Re: MLB TV premium question

are there any free sites that stream MLB?..just asking....lord knows i get enough baseball locally here in Chicago
    Reds fan since 1970

2. Turn Off Ads?

I already said there were

i might be this site...

http://www.myp2p.eu/

I deleted it but there are plenty of those types of p2p networks. It's just hard to find reliable ones

thanks MLBfan30
    Reds fan since 1970

I'm really debating getting the mlb premium. I've had the extra innings the last 6 years, and mlb premium is $60 cheaper. It would all depend on picture quality.

You can get cables to hook up your comp to your TV. It's about $30 at most and the quality is the same or better depending on the TV. You could watch a bunch of games at the same time, and have player tracker where you get to watch atbats of your fav players.

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by berryluther View Post
    Hey BL I live in Keystone Heights FL just about 30 minutes from you. PM me and maybe we can work something out and head down for a few ST games.
    I work in Keystone frequently. Not far at all.

Dunno how many ST games I'll have the chance to make this year as my wife and I have a lot of stuff going on right now but I'd be more than willing to try.
    “The crows seem to be calling my name,” thought Caw.

Quote Originally Posted by mlbfan30 View Post
    You can get cables to hook up your comp to your TV. It's about $30 at most and the quality is the same or better depending on the TV. You could watch a bunch of games at the same time, and have player tracker where you get to watch atbats of your fav players.
    If I have a 15.4" Toshiba laptop, and something like 2300 KP on the MLB test for bandwith, how clear would it be in full screen on the computer?

Turn Off Ads?