Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Powerpacks on Sale Saturday 2/23

Powerpacks on Sale Saturday 2/23

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/t...powerpacks.jsp

includes all 3 games of the Indians, BoSox, one Cubs Series, and Opening Day.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Powerpacks on Sale Saturday 2/23

Thanks.

Odd... opening day, and then 3 entire weekends.

I'm still in, but strange.
    I have a love-hate relationship with Albert Pujols. Mostly hate.

That's one heck of a power pack. I might go ahead and buy a couple of them. How much were they last year?
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

Quote Originally Posted by I(heart)Freel View Post
    Thanks.

Odd... opening day, and then 3 entire weekends.

I'm still in, but strange.
    All three of those w/e have premiums, so you are looking @$90 in Premiums, before you even add ticket price, that's why 3 entire w/e, they are making you buy the 9 most expensive games to get OD tickets. Still some of the best games to go see though.

Be interested to know the seat locations, since they already sold bunch of OD tickets through lottery and Bonus program.

They are trying hard to keep the cubs fans out for sure

I am interested in Power Pack but I'm a factory worker not an office or college person so all I could go to would be Opening Day. I work 3-11 shift all of the games except Opening Day which I am on 7-3 days but can take vaction day that day,so is their any one that would buy the other tickets from me FACE Value only plus what ever mailing cost I pay to order or Opening Day ticket for Face Value ONLY. Well see I work all three shifts it's just the Bo Sox Indians and that Cubs series I happen to be on 3-11 shift all weekend and can't go.
    Last edited by BEETTLEBUG; 02-17-2008 at 02:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bip Roberts View Post
    They are trying hard to keep the cubs fans out for sure
    Only for one series though. Let's hope that we can still be playing for something when that September series comes calling. Man, I'm finally starting to remember what contending baseball feels like.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

Sweet. I will be in for at least one, probably two depending on the price.

I got season tickets so I don't need one of the power packs LOL.

Last season, we bought four for the family. In the bleachers I think they were like 144 a piece, if I can get one for under $200 somewhere else, I would rather, because those bleacher seats were terrible. You couldn't hear the P.A and you couldn't see the big board, but I guess that is why they are the "cheap seats".
    WE DON'T, WE DON'T, WE DON'T MESS AROUND HEY!

Still can't find any pricing info. Would hope they'd get that up before, say, Saturday.
    I have a love-hate relationship with Albert Pujols. Mostly hate.

You can pretty much calculate what the prices will be by looking at the single game pricing structure

Find the area you would like to sit in and then do the math for...

4 Premier Games
    6 Select Games

Looks like it will cost me about 300 to sit where we did last year (View Level Box)

Prices are up now:

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/cin/t...powerpacks.jsp

Pretty expensive!

I might buy this and try to pawn off a couple of the sox and cub games in the process

If I'd known how much these were going to end up costing..... I woulda' bought another 20 game pack! The other ticket I'll buy is for an out-of-town brother (Fla), that can't make 20 games. But the cost of the Power Pack this year is just chump change less than I paid for my 20+ package.

And oh yeah, the Opening Day ticket I ended up with for the 20 game package sucks!! My 20 game seat is 10X better! I'm more than a little irritated as to how this life-long fan was dealt this year.

Turn Off Ads?