Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Unofficial 2008 Severe Weather Thread

Re: The Unofficial 2008 Severe Weather Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HumnHilghtFreel View Post
    I made this earlier since I was bored of being stuck in the house.
    You rock Sir
    Go Gators!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

My girlfriend is in Arizona. Her timing was perfect.

She's not going to a single ST game while she's there. Can you imagine? She's weird.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

It was 35 degrees here in Sycamore and I broke out the shorts.

I can't wait for spring to actually get here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Yesterday afternoon, my parents were digging out from over a foot of snow in Columbus.

Meanwhile, my neighbors & I were shooting hoops in my driveway in short sleeve shirts. Several of them were kind enough to comment on how quickly my lawn is greening up this year. Cut it for the first time on 3/1, and it's about due for another mowing.

Why again do people chose to live where it snows?

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 15fan View Post
    Yesterday afternoon, my parents were digging out from over a foot of snow in Columbus.

Meanwhile, my neighbors & I were shooting hoops in my driveway in short sleeve shirts. Several of them were kind enough to comment on how quickly my lawn is greening up this year. Cut it for the first time on 3/1, and it's about due for another mowing.

I'm sitting over in Augusta, not too far from you. I've been enjoying the weather the last couple days, but I'm kind of wanting to get home for a day or two, even if there is all the snow.

I'm kinda upset with the Blizzard.... the ONLY thing it did was get out early at 12:30 on friday... what a load of crap.... I was hoping for at least a 2-hr-delay for today, since the people in charge of OGT week are STUPID at my school, and even though every other school in the area does it, doesn't let folks who had previously passed all 5 parts come in late...
    Let's make some noise!

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Feels nice outside now!!

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 15fan View Post

So we don't have to cut grass on March 1st?:
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

I'll bet we're gonna see some significant flooding in the next few days.

The window wells around my basement windows were full of snow, so I had to dig it all out before it melted so that my basement wouldn't be flooded. I've never had to do that before.
    "Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?" ~ Jim Bouton

So we could get up to five inches of rain between today and tomorrow here in Cincinnati. And to top it off, it still refuses to warm up as we'll be back down in the mid 40s during the weekend.

Either the temps will finally resort to being seasonable in the 1-2 weeks, or it's quite possible that Opening Day could stink.
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

Turn Off Ads?