Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Mother of WLW's Bill Cunningham Passes Away

6 months of heartbreak Bob Borkowski's Avatar

Mother of WLW's Bill Cunningham Passes Away

I just found out that Bill Cunningham's mom passed away last Friday and the funeral was yesterday (2-18).

In the past he would often call her during his show on WLW radio and talk to her on the air. Very entertaining.

He made a few comments about her today on his program but had a lot of difficulty getting the words out. He was very emotional. He attributes much of his success in life to her strength of character and the inspiration she provided the members of the Cunningham family.

May she rest in peace.

http://dunes.cincinnati.com/classifi...st=1&id=832603

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Senor Votto

Re: Mother of WLW's Bill Cunningham Passes Away

I really don't like Bill Cunningham but it's sad to hear about his lose.

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

Re: Mother of WLW's Bill Cunningham Passes Away

I sincerly doubt Mr. Cunningham or anyone he knows looks at this board...but I would like to pay my respects to Willie's mother....I do like Bill and was entertained by his segments with his mom...

Turn Off Ads?