Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Kobe vs. Shaq --- 2008

Kobe vs. Shaq --- 2008

I am actually extremely interested to see this game tonight.

C'MON SHAQ DADDY!! Father time ain't got nuttin' on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Kobe vs. Shaq --- 2008

How's it goin so far? With the UC game, and with me having to make my run through forums, I havn't had time to check on it so far.

I hope that Shaq plays well in limited minutes though. I'm intrested to see how his hip is. He said that it was feeling much better. If he gets healthy, look for the Suns to get back deep in the playoffs, and hopefully to the NBA finals.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

It is so freaking cool seeing Shaq in a Phoenix jersey.
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

I am so cheering for Shaq tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    How's it goin so far? With the UC game, and with me having to make my run through forums, I havn't had time to check on it so far.

I hope that Shaq plays well in limited minutes though. I'm intrested to see how his hip is. He said that it was feeling much better. If he gets healthy, look for the Suns to get back deep in the playoffs, and hopefully to the NBA finals.
    Shaq is playing OK. He has a couple really bad turnovers on outlet passes. He also has a couple real nice assists off of double teams. He of course is struggling bad at the line, but that's nothing new. He is getting every rebound that comes in his area as well.

The one thing that he is really helping is that Amare Stoudemire now is playing his natural PF position. That is huge.
    Matta = Really good

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    I am so cheering for Shaq tonight.
    Me too. It was awesome to see him dive on the floor. It wouldn't have been awesome if he'd gotten hurt though.

That was a great game. I'm really excited for the second half of this season. I don't remember the last time I said that about the NBA.

If Shaq can bring that game 2 of 3 nights in the regular season and every game in the playoffs, the Suns will go far.

I was quite impressed, even in a loss.
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Thatís the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

Kobe>All.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

Turn Off Ads?