Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Cubs tickets

Cubs tickets

Just so any one wanted to know, Cubs home tickets went to sale today. I purchased a few tickets to the April 17th in section 122. Pretty sweet tickets.
    because at the end of the day, they still are the Chicago Cubs, and they will figure out a way to screw this whole thing up--Marty B.

2014 record:
    GABP: 1-0 Wrigley: 1-1

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cubs tickets

is 122 in the Bleachers?
    "The Hall of Fame is there to keep alive the memory of people. You don't need to do that with people like Buck [O'Niel] and Joe [Nuxhall]. Nobody's forgetting those guys."

- Joe Posnanski

No, they are behind HP closer to the Reds dugout. One that note, I will never sit in the bleachers unless I go with a big group of Reds fans.
    because at the end of the day, they still are the Chicago Cubs, and they will figure out a way to screw this whole thing up--Marty B.

2014 record:
    GABP: 1-0 Wrigley: 1-1

I sat in the bleachers at a Cubs/Reds game. Hamilton was in left and I don't think I've ever heard a player get so heckled in my life. Lets just say I'm glad I didn't sport the Reds jersey that day. I would have been about 1 of 5 doing so.
    "The Hall of Fame is there to keep alive the memory of people. You don't need to do that with people like Buck [O'Niel] and Joe [Nuxhall]. Nobody's forgetting those guys."

- Joe Posnanski

i will sit in the bleachers with any of you guys!
    Reds fan since 1970

Headed South

I went to a Cubs/Reds game a few years ago, sat in the bleachers. Cubs fans started shouting to the then-unmarried Reds leftfielder:

"Dunn beats his wife!"

The Reds beat the crap out of them that day. Good day for me

The art of losing isn't hard to master.

- e.b.

Cubs/Cardinals game @ Wrigley. Notice the lone Cubs fan in the middle.

- Joe Posnanski

Turn Off Ads?