Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Glenn Dorsey a Bengal?

Glenn Dorsey a Bengal?

Just saw a mock on Scout.com that had Dorsey falling all the way to the Bengals.

http://profootballexperts.scout.com/2/732408.html

I would be on cloud nine if they drafted Dorsey. I like him better than Sedrick Ellis and if he can stay healthy will be a dominant defensive lineman. This could be a godsend.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Glenn Dorsey a Bengal?

His injury questions scare the ever loving crap out of me. I still wouldnt pass him up though. Either draft the beset D line man left at 9 worthy of the pick.

I think we trade up a few spots this year for once.

I'll take Gholston over Dorsey in a heartbeat, his potential is huge.

I'd probably take Dorsey over Ellis, though - no way he falls to 9 imo.

I see the Bengals trading up (heaven forbid we actually do something to improve our team) to get Gholston.

Gholston over Dorsey?????

NO WAY IN HELL.

Quote Originally Posted by NorrisHopper30 View Post
    I'll take Gholston over Dorsey in a heartbeat, his potential is huge.

I'd probably take Dorsey over Ellis, though - no way he falls to 9 imo.

I see the Bengals trading up (heaven forbid we actually do something to improve our team) to get Gholston.
    I think trading up is very possible. The top DL are very high rated guys mean while the pack after arent top 10 quality.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post

NO WAY IN HELL.
    This is coming from an OSU hater, too. Gholston will be a top 5 pick, no doubt in my mind. He's a freak of nature, always around the quarterback. He did as many benches as Jake Long and ran a faster 40 than Mike Hart. He also has no injury history and did great in the psychological tests at the combine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bip Roberts View Post
    I think trading up is very possible. The top DL are very high rated guys mean while the pack after arent top 10 quality.
    Yeah, I don't see Ellis, Dorsey or Gholston dropping to the Bengals at 9 and i'd hate to settle for a LB like Lauranitis or Connor. This team needs help on the D-line first priority - no exception IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post

NO WAY IN HELL.
    Bengals medical staff + Dorsey = cripple

Quote Originally Posted by NorrisHopper30 View Post
    Yeah, I don't see Ellis, Dorsey or Gholston dropping to the Bengals at 9 and i'd hate to settle for a LB like Lauranitis or Connor. This team needs help on the D-line first priority - no exception IMO.
    Lauranitis isnt coming out this year but id probably take him @ 9 if he was and everyone else was off the board

I can't see the Raiders taking Ellis over Dorsey. I know he is from USC and Al Davis has lost his mind, I just don't see it after Ellis's workout. I believe the Bengals will push to get Gholston perhaps switching picks and giving one of their 3rd round picks to move up. Marvin and Zimmer seem to want to move in and out of the 3-4, if that's the case Gholston is a no-brainer.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

I cant imagine it taking more than a 3rd to move up a few spots

Dorsey=Wilkinson
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Quote Originally Posted by Bip Roberts View Post
    Lauranitis isnt coming out this year but id probably take him @ 9 if he was and everyone else was off the board
    Oh jeez, thanks for the reminder, completely forgot about that. Bengals have a lot of depth at LB I think, especially if Odell and Johnson come back, possibly even Pollack.

When healthy, a corp of Odell Thurman, Landon Johnson, Dave Pollack, Ahmad Brooks, Eric Henderson and Jeanty SHOULD be solid. I think that's an above average group right there.

No need to go LB, this draft should consist of more than 75% D-line and O-line. The O-line is semi-legit when healthy, but we are gonna need some new guys in a year or two once Williams, Anderson and Jones are gone.
    Last edited by NorrisHopper30; 02-27-2008 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    Dorsey=Wilkinson
    Im scared to death just thinking about it

Turn Off Ads?