Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 328

Thread: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

  1. #16
    You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,577

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    dabvu2498 is on the clock.
    Witty signature.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #17
    You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,577

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    I PM'ed dabvu2498, but he has yet to make a pick....

    hmmmmm. I hadn't seen this coming. IDK what to do.
    Witty signature.

  4. #18
    Senor Votto Degenerate39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7,917

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    I PM'ed dabvu2498, but he has yet to make a pick....

    hmmmmm. I hadn't seen this coming. IDK what to do.
    Give him a few more hours if he doesn't pick by then then you could pick for him. That seems fair to me.
    Most Vottomatic Player

  5. #19
    You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,577

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate39 View Post
    Give him a few more hours if he doesn't pick by then then you could pick for him. That seems fair to me.
    Good idea DG39, that's why I keep you around!

    I'll pick for him at 8pm if he hasn't already.
    Witty signature.

  6. #20
    You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,577

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    Well, 8 o'clock has come and the Kansas City Chiefs Pick:

    Jake Long OT University of M*chigan.
    Witty signature.

  7. #21
    The Future GoReds33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    2,463

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    With the sixth pick in the first round of the 2008 NFL draft, the New York Jets select:

    Vernon Gholston, DE, Ohio State University.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

  8. #22
    You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,577

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    Solid Pick. FYI: My arms are TWICE that big.
    Witty signature.

  9. #23
    Senor Votto Degenerate39's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    7,917

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    Solid Pick. FYI: My arms are TWICE that big.
    First Stanton had HGH now Sonny has steroids. The Reds community will be devastated for years to come.
    Most Vottomatic Player

  10. #24
    Yay!
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Middletown, Ohio
    Posts
    7,430

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    Quote Originally Posted by sonny View Post
    Well, 8 o'clock has come and the Kansas City Chiefs Pick:

    Jake Long OT University of M*chigan.
    The pick I was going to make anyway!!! Nice work, interim GM.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

  11. #25
    You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    1,577

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    great minds think alike.
    Witty signature.

  12. #26
    GR8NESS WMR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Posts
    16,960

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    Going with the "best player available" mantra, the New England Chea...err, Patriots select SEDRICK ELLIS from the University of Southern California with the 7th overall pick in the 2008 NFL draft.







    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"


  13. #27
    Hot Stove Season HotCorner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The 513
    Posts
    2,179

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    With the eighth pick in the 2008 NFL draft, the Baltimore Ravens select T Ryan Clady, Boise State.


  14. #28
    C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Almost Heaven
    Posts
    8,445

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    The Cincinnati Bengals have many directions to look at. The trade for Dewayne Robertson does solidify a need, but they could still upgrade at DT again as well. What was a strength at linebacker has turned into a weakness with Pollack's injury and the fall of Odell Thurman. The secondary could be addressed with Madieu Williams leaving, but the best safety available is now falling into the late first.

    With that being said, the Cincinnati Bengals select *drumroll*

    Keith Rivers (LB-USC)

    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

  15. #29
    Member Buckeye33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Columbus OH
    Posts
    2,410

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    The Cincinnati Bengals have many directions to look at. The trade for Dewayne Robertson does solidify a need, but they could still upgrade at DT again as well. What was a strength at linebacker has turned into a weakness with Pollack's injury and the fall of Odell Thurman. The secondary could be addressed with Madieu Williams leaving, but the best safety available is now falling into the late first.

    With that being said, the Cincinnati Bengals select *drumroll*

    Keith Rivers (LB-USC)
    Hmmm, would your pick have changed if you knew Robertson really isn't a Bengal?

    With Ellis, Dorsey, and Gholston gone I think Rivers is the best available player for the Bengals if you don't factor in the offensive side of the ball.
    Matta = Really good

  16. #30
    C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2000
    Location
    Almost Heaven
    Posts
    8,445

    Re: OFFICIAL 2008 nfl Redzone Draft.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye33 View Post
    Hmmm, would your pick have changed if you knew Robertson really isn't a Bengal?

    With Ellis, Dorsey, and Gholston gone I think Rivers is the best available player for the Bengals if you don't factor in the offensive side of the ball.
    Not really. IMO, its BPA.

    I think there is a lot deeper depth at the linebacking spot in the second-third round. There is also a lot of DE's available as well. I would have liked Phillips, but I think he has played himself out of the top 15.

    My wish list would be something like this:
    Sedrick Ellis
    Glenn Dorsey
    Vernon Gholston
    Ryan Clady(face it, the OL is getting old)
    Keith Rivers
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25