Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds/Blue Jays on MLB.tv Sunday

Reds/Blue Jays on MLB.tv Sunday

12:35 eastern for those of you who have it. Arroyo, Cueto, and Cordero are all scheduled to pitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Re: Reds/Blue Jays on MLB.tv Sunday

Is it free during ST?

I do not believe so.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    Is it free during ST?
    Nope. However you can pay $14.95 for one month, which is what I did today. The Reds only have 2 games during spring training that are scheduled on mlb.tv, but, it was worth the fifteen bucks I think.
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

It's almost worth the 15 dollars just to watch Cueto pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjohn25 View Post
    Nope. However you can pay $14.95 for one month, which is what I did today. The Reds only have 2 games during spring training that are scheduled on mlb.tv, but, it was worth the fifteen bucks I think.
    I did this last year in ST. I had a devil of a time canceling my authorization for the following months. It might have been just an internal....one time mistake.....that caused this......but I paid for it each month through the whole season.

In the end I think it cost me an extra 10 bucks over the yearly subscription.....and I used mlb.tv several time throughout the season. I think I paid about 10 bucks a game in the end.

I would just advise that if you sign up for it for this month, that you make sure they don't try to reauthorize it in April and that there is a phone number you can call to talk to a real person if it becomes a problem. I never found a place to call to complain.
    "Is there a problem officers?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyjohn25 View Post
    did you read the fine print where it says the one-month contract is auto-renewed monthly unless you cancel it?

Quote Originally Posted by red-in-la View Post
    I did this last year in ST. I had a devil of a time canceling my authorization for the following months. It might have been just an internal....one time mistake.....that caused this......but I paid for it each month through the whole season.

In the end I think it cost me an extra 10 bucks over the yearly subscription.....and I used mlb.tv several time throughout the season. I think I paid about 10 bucks a game in the end.

I would just advise that if you sign up for it for this month, that you make sure they don't try to reauthorize it in April and that there is a phone number you can call to talk to a real person if it becomes a problem. I never found a place to call to complain.
    Oohh, thanks for the input. I'll definintely keep an eye out for that, I don't see myself using it much after spring training.
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

Quote Originally Posted by Hap View Post
    did you read the fine print where it says the one-month contract is auto-renewed monthly unless you cancel it?
    Yes i did. Thank you though!

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Pretty much my sentiments exactly.

Does it also say HOW you cancel it? I never found it. So, it is NOT a ONE month subscription, just a way to pay for it monthly....which is one way to interpret what the web-site says.

As I think I said.....I wasn't really pi$$ed because it only means you spend like $92 instead of $80 and I used it throughout the season anyway....but onlu rarely.

I was just pointing out so that you wouldn't thinj you were only spending $14.95.
    "Is there a problem officers?"

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

There's always a catch

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red-in-la View Post
    Does it also say HOW you cancel it? I never found it. So, it is NOT a ONE month subscription, just a way to pay for it monthly....which is one way to interpret what the web-site says.
    The only way to cancel a subscription is to call. You can't do it online or over the phone. You'll be given the number to call with your subscription information, along with the hours that someone is available to answer the call. MLB.com doesn't want you to cancel, so they don't make it easy.
    /r/reds

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    It's almost worth it to me just for the clear audio vs. fuzzy radio reception for games that aren't televised. And to listen to blacked out Saturday afternoon games during the season.
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

Turn Off Ads?