Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Good news for Time Warner subscribers FSN Ohio HD coming to Dayton and Cincinnati

Good news for Time Warner subscribers FSN Ohio HD coming to Dayton and Cincinnati

This year us Time Warner subscribers will be able to see the Reds in HD. On March 25th FSN Ohio is going to be added on channel 768 in the Dayton area and 968 in Cincinnati

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Quiet Reverence Vada Pinson Fan's Avatar

Re: Good news for Time Warner subscribers FSN Ohio HD coming to Dayton and Cincinnati

That's great news Reds Fanatic. I've been hoping High Def FSN-Ohio would be added to the Time-Warner lineup. Thanks for your post. I hadn't heard or read about this anywhere.

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

Re: Good news for Time Warner subscribers FSN Ohio HD coming to Dayton and Cincinnati

That's the best news I have heard all day!

I am hoping that MLB EI carries the HD braodcast.

Most excellent. It's about darn time.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

I love that news! Any word on how many Reds games will be in HD this year?

I'll be enjoying Reds in HD on FSN Ohio HD and all the other Fox Sports HD channels that Directv carries. So, when I'm in game chat and when I tell you that the ump got it wrong again, you will know how I know.

Turn Off Ads?