Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Reds Game on FSN in Columbus Monday?

No Reds Game on FSN in Columbus Monday?

Supposedly, FSH Ohio was supposed to show their first Spring Training game on TV Monday night at 7:15. On Time Warner in Columbus, they're showing the Cavs game scheduled at that time. Am I just out of luck? Is this definitely being shown in Cincy? Who else is getting it?
    Last edited by nineworldseries; 03-07-2008 at 07:28 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: No Reds Game on FSN in Columbus Monday?

wow that blows

I no longer live in C-bus but when I was therem they would show the Reds games on an alternative channel. I think it was something like Ch 24 or something like that, but I'm not for sure.
    because at the end of the day, they still are the Chicago Cubs, and they will figure out a way to screw this whole thing up--Marty B.

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

speaking of WOW that blows....WOW cable is telling me they will not show the game on Monday...even though I have many times seen games on auxiliary channels when there are conflicts...such as Blue Jackets - Cavs....unfortunately it appears Columbus fans will not see the game Monday nite...lets flood the various cable companies e-mail boxes...

Not good news.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Just move to Cincinnati like I did and you won't have that problem.

I used to love the way sports programing worked in Columbus. You get most of the Cleveland and Cincinnati games as well as the Columbus teams. I have found one negative down here in Cincinnati: the Cavs are blacked out on my FSN Ohio but aren't included in League Pass because I'm in "their home market." So let me get this straight--I'm not in their market for RSN TV, but I am for PPV?

you may want to try channell 24. generally in columbus when the blue jackets are on the cavs or on that channel. hope this helps.

If I didnt have to work late on Monday..I would seriously think about driving towards Cincy to see the game at a sports bar....and yes, channel 24 usually works for Time Warner subscribers in C-Bus, but for WOW customers it looks like a shutout for viewers...

Yeah, unfortunately I have to work pretty late on Monday as well. Maybe I will take a drive if the weather improves. Think they are getting it around Jeffersonville/Wash. Court House?

I would think you would have to go to Wilmington south to get the game....

Quote Originally Posted by Dunn44 View Post
    you may want to try channell 24. generally in columbus when the blue jackets are on the cavs or on that channel. hope this helps.
    Thanks for the information. My fingers are crossed.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

And Indianapolis won't get this game, as Fox Indiana has elected to show the Summit Conference BB Championships from Tulsa.

Try being a Reds fan in Virginia. Not easy to keep up, but I do have the extra innings package on DirecTV. I have to pay to watch the Reds.

Does anyone know if the game will be broadcast on the radio in Columbus (1230 AM)?

The game is NOT on the radio...the game is NOT on FSN in Columbus...the game is NOT on XM or New York radio....this BLOWS!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?