Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More good news for Hoosier Fans

Re: More good news for Hoosier Fans

As a OSU and Big Ten fan I always like to see other teams in the conference do well.Nice to see IU get off to a good start.Congrats on the win IU fans and good luck this year.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
    As a OSU and Big Ten fan I always like to see other teams in the conference do well.Nice to see IU get off to a good start.Congrats on the win IU fans and good luck this year.
    I like Dinardo pointing out that a coach at IU can't look down his nose at any win. But ick!
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    I like Dinardo pointing out that a coach at IU can't look down his nose at any win. But ick!
    Not that it's saying much but EKU won their conference that year and have been picked to do the same this season.I'm not trying to make it sound like they're a power house but a win is a win.Imagine how you'd feel if they had loss the game.

Dinardo would have said that considering he never won more then 3 games in a yea at IU.

Bill Lynch has to be happy with any win. My wife was at Ball State when he led them through "the streak", so we know he's had his fill of losing (which he'll clearly do a lot of this year, too).

I was at the EKU game...about the only thing good that I saw that night was the stadium. It really looks great. I would recommend any IU fan to get over there and check it out. It looks like a completely different stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
    Not that it's saying much but EKU won their conference that year and have been picked to do the same this season.I'm not trying to make it sound like they're a power house but a win is a win.Imagine how you'd feel if they had loss the game.

Dinardo would have said that considering he never won more then 3 games in a yea at IU.
    His teams competed and were in a ton of games that they lost because he was severely shorthanded. Had Jerry had more depth on those teams he would have won a quite a few more games.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Gerry was pretty mediocre coach who everyone in the athletic department hated. He got blown out by Purdue and that sealed his fate. I think a lot of Lynch's chances for staying an extra year depends on how he does in the bucket game. You can get by with a lot of losing at IU but if you get blown out against Purdue at home, you're pretty much done.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

Turn Off Ads?