Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Power Packs and Baker's Dozen Ticket Packages

Power Packs and Baker's Dozen Ticket Packages

I received my power packs in the mail March 6th, but have not received my Baker's Dozen package yet. Has anyone else received the Baker's Dozen Package yet? The e-mail that they sent when I ordered the Baker's Dozen in January stated that I would receive the tix no later than 2 weeks prior to Opening Day. So, that still gives them a week. I was just curious if anyone else had received their tickets yet.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Power Packs and Baker's Dozen Ticket Packages

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfanao View Post
    I received my power packs in the mail March 6th, but have not received my Baker's Dozen package yet. Has anyone else received the Baker's Dozen Package yet? The e-mail that they sent when I ordered the Baker's Dozen in January stated that I would receive the tix no later than 2 weeks prior to Opening Day. So, that still gives them a week. I was just curious if anyone else had received their tickets yet.
    That's good news if you got tickets already, probably everyone else's tickets are stuck in this storm.

I havn't gotten my powerpack yet. Still, there's plenty of time though.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

I haven't gotten my powerpack either.

I make three on the wait for powerpacks.
    WE DON'T, WE DON'T, WE DON'T MESS AROUND HEY!

On a side note though, I just got an autographed card that I sent to Sarasota to have signed. I'm not going to say the player's name though.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

i ordered the bakers dozen package, and haven't received it yet.

Just got Season ticket delivery today-Finally. No delivery yet on group sales.

On a side note if anyone want to join a ticket share we have one spot open 20 games, every 4th home game, you pay the season ticket price(pre Feb 1st) for tickets you get, so you cannot even get them from Reds at that price anymore. PM me if you are interested. No OD this year for the open spot, next year though, as long as the Bonus OD program exist in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    On a side note though, I just got an autographed card that I sent to Sarasota to have signed. I'm not going to say the player's name though.
    Its Juan Castro isn't it. Maybe Mike Stanton. You just don't want stones thrown in your direction. You're pretty tricky, but I figured it out.

I'm just playin, but I did recieve my Power Pack tickets on the 6th. I was very dissapointed that they were just the plain white tickets. If I drop that much on tickets before the season, (without a price break on tickets) I want some better looking tickets to keep from my first Opening Day. I'm just being petty I guess.

I am starting to get kinda worried. I still haven't got my Power Pack tickets yet. I live in Zanesville. Anyone else still waiting?

still haven't received the bakers dozen package yet, i wouldn't worry just yet if i were you to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeinRed View Post
    Its Juan Castro isn't it. Maybe Mike Stanton. You just don't want stones thrown in your direction. You're pretty tricky, but I figured it out.

I'm just playin, but I did recieve my Power Pack tickets on the 6th. I was very dissapointed that they were just the plain white tickets. If I drop that much on tickets before the season, (without a price break on tickets) I want some better looking tickets to keep from my first Opening Day. I'm just being petty I guess.
    I got the sox 4 game pack, and instead of having them mailed to us, my dad just printed them off, so at least you actually got a ticked instead of a sheet of paper with something to scan
    3-2 at games this year
    5-9 all time

2010 central division champions

Quote Originally Posted by reds2221 View Post
    I got the sox 4 game pack, and instead of having them mailed to us, my dad just printed them off, so at least you actually got a ticked instead of a sheet of paper with something to scan
    Don't they charge you $2/ticket to print @ home? I cannot say the wait is worth the regular run of the mill tickets, but this years season ticket package tickets are very nice, they have a different Reds HOFer portrait on each ticket, with a few special cards, OD, Sox series, 20th anniversary of Browning perfect game.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeinRed View Post

Well, I sent six down there, and have still only gotten one back. I'll say that it's a young player, and defenitly not Juan Castro. I've got cards out to Griffey, Dunn, Harang, Josh Hamilton, and somebody else. I don't remember the last one.

I'm a big collecter. Last year at Spring training, I watched Johnny Cueto as he walked toward the bathroom, which is in the middle of all the fields, and where you can stand to get autographs. I waited for him to come out, and kind of trapped him, right as he was walking out. I ended up getting two from him. It was a great day, because I also got Foster, Bruce, Phillips, Hamilton, and a bunch of minor leaguers.
    -LTlabner

[QUOTE=GoReds33;1568630]Well, I sent six down there, and have still only gotten one back. I'll say that it's a young player, and defenitly not Juan Castro. I've got cards out to Griffey, Dunn, Harang, Josh Hamilton, and somebody else. I don't remember the last one.

Yeah, I wouldn't get my hopes up about seeing that one back.

Turn Off Ads?