Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Cueto and Volquez move into the "spring training" starting rotation

Re: Cueto and Volquez move into the "spring training" starting rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    We all have agendas based on our own personal opinions formed on certain players. Aronchis makes points that I OFTEN disagree with. That doesn't mean he's not allowed to debate those points without having those opinions dismissed as "agenda driven". You are in turn completely disrespecting his view because you aren't arguing it's merit and instead are arguing against something we all have, personal biases.

I'm not a moderator but I would be sad to see opinions censored on this site because we all can't at least respect others views and take them at face value. This reminds me of the posters that make the idiotic claim that some of us want Homer Bailey to fail because we earlier thought he was rushed. It's not what the Old Red Guard was created for. Just my two cents on why we have this exclusive board.
    Well said.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cueto and Volquez move into the "spring training" starting rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    We all have agendas based on our own personal opinions formed on certain players. Aronchis makes points that I OFTEN disagree with. That doesn't mean he's not allowed to debate those points without having those opinions dismissed as "agenda driven". You are in turn completely disrespecting his view because you aren't arguing it's merit and instead are arguing against something we all have, personal biases.

I'm not a moderator but I would be sad to see opinions censored on this site because we all can't at least respect others views and take them at face value. This reminds me of the posters that make the idiotic claim that some of us want Homer Bailey to fail because we earlier thought he was rushed. It's not what the Old Red Guard was created for. Just my two cents on why we have this exclusive board.
    I may have a went a little overboard with my last post but if go back and check out said posters last few posts on Cueto then you will probably see he has just a little bias against Johnny Cueto. I'm not the only one who has noticed this either or even called him out for it, though I shouldn't have did that.

Turn Off Ads?