Turn Off Ads?

Thread: What's up everyone?

What's up everyone?

Hey. My name is Will, and I've been a Reds fan all of my life. I'm 19 years old and I grew up in New York. I currently go to school at Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts.

I couldn't be more excited about the upcoming season. For the first time in who knows how long, I feel genuinely hopeful about the talent that is going to be on the field this year. Youngsters like Cueto, Volquez, and Bruce have me really excited about the Reds prospects for a playoff berth this year.

Here's to a great 2008!

-Will

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: What's up everyone?

Welcome to the site Will.

Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!

RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball

Contact us: Boss | Gallen5862 | Plus Plus | Powel Crosley | RedlegJake | The Operator