Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52

Thread: Pepsi drinkers

  1. #1
    Maple SERP savafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    17,584

    Pepsi drinkers

    I've noticed that there is a distinct difference in the flavor in the last two 12 packs that I've drank from. It also seems to lose it's carbonation very quickly. Has anyone else noticed this? It is definitely not an improvement!
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    * Bat Votto Second * goreds2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    OH H - EYE OH
    Posts
    2,691

    Re: Pepsi drinkers

    Have you checked the expiration date?

    What environment were the 12 packs in? Some gas stations store / display 12 packs of pop outside.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

    Watched the 2012 Clincher on FOX.
    Proud owner of a 1990 Dodge Class B Motorhome: A chick magnet!
    GO STEELERS
    www.tracyjonesonline.com
    Great YOUTUBE videos.

  4. #3
    Maple SERP savafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    17,584

    Re: Pepsi drinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    Have you checked the expiration date?

    What environment were the 12 packs in? Some gas stations store / display 12 packs of pop outside.
    Yeah, they should have 8 months of goodness left, and they were with all of the other sodas at the local Kroger store.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

  5. #4
    Oy Vey! Red in Chicago's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    3,426

    Re: Pepsi drinkers

    Pepsi sucks...switch to Coke

  6. #5
    Maple SERP savafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    17,584

    Re: Pepsi drinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago View Post
    Pepsi sucks...switch to Coke
    Coke has poop in it.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

  7. #6
    Member Gainesville Red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    2,168

    Re: Pepsi drinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    Coke has poop in it.
    Does Dr. Pepper have poop in it? I hope not.

  8. #7
    Member 15fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    5,520

    Re: Pepsi drinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago View Post
    Pepsi sucks...switch to Coke
    Amen.

  9. #8
    Maple SERP savafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    17,584

    Re: Pepsi drinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Gainesville Red View Post
    Does Dr. Pepper have poop in it? I hope not.
    I don't know. Here's how I hypothesize that there is poop in Coke.

    Tap water has traces of feces found in it. We now know that Aquafina is simply bottled tap water. Aquafina is bottled and marketed by Coca Cola. One would assume that the water used in the manufacturing of the Coke is likely the same water used in Aquafina...which is tap water, which has poop in it.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

  10. #9
    The Lineups stink. KronoRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    West N. Carolina
    Posts
    55,717

    Re: Pepsi drinkers

    Aquafina is PepsiCo.
    Go Gators!

  11. #10
    Maple SERP savafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    17,584

    Re: Pepsi drinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed View Post
    Aquafina is PepsiCo.
    I'm going to go throw out this Pepsi now...
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

  12. #11
    Member Razor Shines's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    6,329

    Re: Pepsi drinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I don't know. Here's how I hypothesize that there is poop in Coke.

    Tap water has traces of feces found in it. We now know that Aquafina is simply bottled tap water. Aquafina is bottled and marketed by Coca Cola. One would assume that the water used in the manufacturing of the Coke is likely the same water used in Aquafina...which is tap water, which has poop in it.
    Dasani is bottled by Coca Cola. And you should swith from pop/soda/Coke/Pepsi all together.

  13. #12
    Maple SERP savafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    17,584

    Re: Pepsi drinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Dasani is bottled by Coca Cola. And you should swith from pop/soda/Coke/Pepsi all together.
    How does one swith? What does that mean? Swim from? Switch from? Swish from? I don't know...all I can taste right now is poop.


    Geez...I feel as though I just created the worst thread ever and showed my ignorance all at the same time.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

  14. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    3,736

    Re: Pepsi drinkers

    Conspiracy?

  15. #14
    Oy Vey! Red in Chicago's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    3,426

    Re: Pepsi drinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    How does one swith? What does that mean? Swim from? Switch from? Swish from? I don't know...all I can taste right now is poop.


    Geez...I feel as though I just created the worst thread ever and showed my ignorance all at the same time.
    sava...i've had a few 12 packs of pop (that's soda to any new yorkers) that didn't seem to have the normal "fizz" that it should have. i had my mother exchange them for different ones and they were fine...mom is good for exchanging things that i don't want to be bothered with she has no shame

  16. #15
    Maple SERP savafan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    17,584

    Re: Pepsi drinkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago View Post
    sava...i've had a few 12 packs of pop (that's soda to any new yorkers) that didn't seem to have the normal "fizz" that it should have. i had my mother exchange them for different ones and they were fine...mom is good for exchanging things that i don't want to be bothered with she has no shame
    Yeah, but my mom lives 2 hours away...with gas prices what they are, I can't rationalize driving two hours to give my mom the last three cans from this twelve pack of Pepsi and ask her to return it because the previous 9 cans were a little flat.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25