Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TJ to join Chad in the "no show" category

Re: TJ to join Chad in the "no show" category

Quote Originally Posted by BUTLER REDSFAN View Post
    I'm beginning to feel sorry for Carson Palmer--Yeah, he's rich but a career doomed for nothingness.
    Probably why he likes golf so much.

2 star veteran leaders and 2 of the 3 best players on the team skipping voluntaries, just says a lot about the culture at PBS - look out for yourself and grab a paycheck.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack View Post
    Probably why he likes golf so much.

2 star veteran leaders and 2 of the 3 best players on the team skipping voluntaries, just says a lot about the culture at PBS - look out for yourself and grab a paycheck.
    Exactly. The leaders on this team are non-existent.

On the bright side, Carson likes golf and I'm a golf instructor. Anyone have his email address? I'd give him lessons for free. I'd charge Chad double.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

www.kylevoska.com - Golfer? Check out my blog for golf tips.

Quote Originally Posted by BUTLER REDSFAN View Post
    I'm just talking about the self-absorbed morons he has to work with.
    With any hope the Bengals will strip all the bad eggs again, like they did when Marvin first got here. It'd be great if we could get rid of Chad. There are more players to get rid of, but I don't know the full story on T.J. yet.
    If you can't build a winning team with that core a fire-sale isn't the solution. Selling the franchise, moving them to Nashville and converting GABP into a used car lot is.
    -LTlabner

Wonder how many draft picks we could pick up for those two.

Turn Off Ads?