Turn Off Ads?

Thread: NONE

NONE

Would You Do Felipe Lopez For Mikey Stanton? I know we don't need Lopez either but he cost less than Stanton will.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: NONE

I thought Lopez got a big raise in Arb? Like close to 5 million.....Stanton makes 3...maybe I'm wrong...

I am counting next years money also or you don't think he will pitch long enough to kick in next year?

Lopez would have to be paid next year too.....plus Lopez doesn't want to accept a bench role.

Stat geek...and proud

Quote Originally Posted by BEETTLEBUG View Post
    Would You Do Felipe Lopez For Mikey Stanton? I know we don't need Lopez either but he cost less than Stanton will.
    Why would Washington? They aren't going to take in salary to get rid of Lopez.

Would it be too much trouble to give a meaningful title to these threads?
    Last edited by macro; 03-25-2008 at 08:19 AM.

What would it take to get B. Pena catcher Braves he is out of options?

Turn Off Ads?