Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Phil Castellini chat

Phil Castellini chat

is anyone chatting with him right now? It started at two and so far has 37 people in the chat.
    3-2 at games this year
    5-9 all time

2010 central division champions

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Phil Castellini chat

http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66477

Redsrule had some good posts about the chat there if you're interested.
    Most Vottomatic Player

Re: Phil Castellini chat

I found this interesting

tr07:
    2:08 pm Do you have any speculation as to who will make the 25-man roster for Opening Day? Will there be any surprises?

phil_c:
    2:08 pm I am as anxious as any fan to find out what the Opening Day roster will be. Those decisions are in the capable hands of Wayne Krivsky, Walt Jocketty and our baseball staff.
    I am just wondering how much influence Walt has in the front office.

Turn Off Ads?