Turn Off Ads?

Thread: UDF Discount Code

Talkin' Baseball

UDF Discount Code

Does anybody know the UDF discount code for tickets? I bought gas the other day, but the code didn't print on my receipt.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: UDF Discount Code

im pretty sure its probably different for every receipt.

I had the same problem. The sign said I would get a code, but the only coupon I got was for free ice cream. Perhaps you have to buy the gas in April? I didn't see the fine print.

Talkin' Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by schmidty622 View Post
    im pretty sure its probably different for every receipt.
    Last year there was only one code. Maybe Herd Fan is correct and it starts in April.

Just buy more gas cheapskates.

Turn Off Ads?