Re: Brandon Phillips' ineptitude at the plate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
I've been saying it for weeks, but no sooner was my derision out of my mouth, the peanut gallery bashed me over the head with their "refusal to take a walk/scrapadelic" stick.

He's awful--everything in his past except for a couple of stints in the minors suggested he would be atrocious. And he is. I'd just as soon have Castro; they are one and the same thing.

But thanks for articulating more clearly what his numbers were screaming before.

Falls for the first time ever I am giving you some ammo to rub me in about at the end of this season ok? If phillips maintains his playing time for the whole season I am putting him down for ..270 ba 14 hr's and 62 rbi's. Plus with his glove, face it thats a damn good 2baseman. The guy has never before had the oppurtunity that exists with this team. I feel he is going to be a very good player at his position and this is the bait I offer you ok ? If your wrong All is ak is any Louisville Cardinall pics etc you can send me, if I am wrong name what you want from Canada of course within reason and it will be yours