Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Opening Day predictions

Opening Day predictions

Reds 6 D-Backs 2

Harang: 7 innings, 2 runs, 5 hits, 6 K's, 0 walks.

Webb: 6 innings, 4 runs, 6 hits, 4 k's 2 walks.

Phillips with a homer.

Patterson 2-4 with 2 singles and an RBI. Leads the game off with a solid single into right center. Are ya ready?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Opening Day predictions

I think that Patterson will be booed a little bit by the crowd when he leads off. I think he'll get atleast one hit, and atleast one stolen base. I think he'll win the Cincinnati fans over late in the game with a Ryan Freel like diving catch.

Reds: 2
    D-backs: 1

Harang: 8 IP, 0 ER, 4 H, 1 BB, 8 K

Webb: 7 IP, 2 ER, 6 H, 3 BB, 9 K

Cordero gives up a run in the 9th but nails down his first save.

definitely a pitchers game to be sure, but no idea other than that. you have to like arizona simply because of the way the sinker ball works for webb, in a home run hitters ball park, but i sure hope i'm wrong. At any rate, i expect to see high quality baseball.

The colder weather will hurt Webb's sinker, this ain't Arizona baby!
    Reds win 5-3!!!
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Quote Originally Posted by GoReds33 View Post
    I think that Patterson will be booed a little bit by the crowd when he leads off. I think he'll get atleast one hit, and atleast one stolen base. I think he'll win the Cincinnati fans over late in the game with a Ryan Freel like diving catch.

I doubt he gets booed. Alot of Reds fans probably think he's a decent player. Not many normal fans go as in depth as some on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by BearcatShane View Post
    I doubt he gets booed. Alot of Reds fans probably think he's a decent player. Not many normal fans go as in depth as some on this board.
    I doubt the depth of some on this board.

Turn Off Ads?