Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Who Is The 4th And 5th Starters?

Who Is The 4th And 5th Starters?

Obviously the answer is Volquez and Fogg. But in which order? It has seemed like for awhile the rotation would be:

Harang
    Arroyo
    Cueto
    Fogg
    Volquez

But then this morning John Fay's articles lists them as:

Aaron Harang
    Bronson Arroyo
    Johnny Cueto
    Edinson Volquez
    Josh Fogg

Personally I hope it is the way Fay lists it. Because I am going to the game friday and want to see Volquez, not Fogg.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Who Is The 4th And 5th Starters?

I'm with you that it should be Volquez and then Fogg. I don't see it being that way though. I like how it's been explained that if Cueto and Volquez were after eachother and they had to be taken out early, it would really hurt the bullpen.

Re: Who Is The 4th And 5th Starters?

Cueto, Fogg,and Volquez also would be good because it would split up the two guys with heat with a light thrower in the middle. Could help if they all pitch against the same team.

Turn Off Ads?